Guest D***le

I was wondering the same thing. We are in need of some ladies here and any visits would be welcome.

We had 3 ladies down there for a week it didn't go so well. Its not cheep to house ladies , Gas ,Security and then for all the guys to be cheep Os just saying . To much watching PAWN STARS . lolol :bddog: how ever we do plan on a trip soon to Sydney so keep checking ur local CERB NOVA SCOTIA PROVIDERS we will update every week. or visit our site

Scotian Bomb Shells

Yes I do travel to Sydney on a regular basis. I have other reasons to go there, if not it might not be worth while.

We are asked and asked to visit, we do and after several visits a decision must be made.

Gentlemen if you ask us ( not just me) please support us when we invest a considerable amount to do so.

Thank you.

• Like 3

There seems to be a lot of inconsistency for the ladies visiting Sydney. Some of them have had excellent responses such as Keissy Hennesey, Aubrey from PEI while others have gotten little to no response. I think they should have a decent amount of pre bookings from established clients or not visit at all. Just my two cents....

• Like 2