I have a thing for anime chicks. Okay, again, I'm the weirdo around this place but they have the perfect bodies, faces and... TITS... enormous, beautiful TITS. Ok. Sorry. I'm overly excited. Now. This is my favorite anime girl.

561696Sexy_Anime22.jpg

ahh.. nerdy babe..

can you beat that?

I have a thing for anime chicks. Okay, again, I'm the weirdo around this place but they have the perfect bodies, faces and... TITS... enormous, beautiful TITS. Ok. Sorry. I'm overly excited. Now. This is my favorite anime girl.

ahh.. nerdy babe..

can you beat that?

My favorites were Faye Valentine from Cowboy Beebop - dark past, sexy and kicked serious ass...

fayevalentine.jpg

And Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo - Crazy, a sex fiend and part demon

Ryoko2.jpg?t=1244560035

561696Sexy_Anime22.jpg

ahh.. nerdy babe..

can you beat that?

I have seen emma in an outfit like that once and she looked just like that, blond hair blue eyes and big breast and a fine ass.LOL:lol:

My favorites were Faye Valentine from Cowboy Beebop - dark past, sexy and kicked serious ass...

fayevalentine.jpg

And Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo - Crazy, a sex fiend and part demon

Ryoko2.jpg?t=1244560035

The first one is a total babe

The second one is cool looking but I wouldn't tap that (if I was a toon lol)... umm maybe I would :P

The girls in the original Heavy Metal movie. Of course Taarna is the best, setting the bar for all animated nude girls after her.

tarna10.jpg

tarna210.jpg

tarna310.jpg

I am not gonna post pics, but I would vote for Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Machine) even if she is a cyborg, or Cutey Honey. (Honey Kissigari). Google them I am too lazy to post the pics. :P

Who is this Emma :P :P :P

Emma is your very good looking ep ( experience provider ) that lives in the east coast and comes to Ottawa once every two months roughly and does not stay here long enough ( sorry, my 2 cents ) look her up under emmaalexandra and she will blow you away ( i know she did for me literally )

PS Suri love the long blue hair, and Happy B'day.

lmao Emma ....

here is one more for you Suri .... I personally really like this one. very hot!

TRIBALART.jpg

• Like 1

Guest gagagaga

being an old guy, I have to go with the Heavy Metal chick too...I actually jerked off to her in the 80's

I like some of the Japanimation stuff but they all look a little too much like squirrels to me. Big eyes, small pointed Michael Jackson nose, pointed chin. Not realistic at all. I mean, I've only met a couple of people in life that look like that, and they were probably about 10 years old!

Animated characters are not supposed to be realistic I know, but they need to have a little hint of realism to spark memories or urges in us. If they're too far out there, you might as well be fantazing about an alien. I mean, who has eyes that big with little noses and chins? A squirrel. That's about it.

squirr10.jpg

Hey captialman ... nothing necessarily wrong with squirrel-girl with a little bit of tail!

anime1.jpg

and as for a very little bit of realism, but huge heaving tits! ...

robinnami_04a.jpg

Hey captialman ... nothing necessarily wrong with squirrel-girl with a little bit of tail!

anime1.jpg

and as for a very little bit of realism, but huge heaving tits! ...

robinnami_04a.jpg

fucking hot (first one) and the cute girls underneath too.. but i like kittty girl

I think what is hot about anime girls is often that combination of innocence with an over the top and way out there sexuality.

The blue haired beach girl is very sexy Eyegore.

This one has a nice combination of wild sexuality with doe-eyed innocence:

Anime_babe-010.jpg

O.k. ... now I'm going to stop posting anime girls, before someone starts thinking I'm weirder than I actually am.

Porthos