Serina Saint

Avg. of 5 Recommendations

Serina Saint - She certainly blessed my day! She is petite and very fit. Soft skin covering a very tight body. Once you get past staring at her you will notice how bubbly her personality is. We laughed and had some great conversation before moving on to other buisness :) I won't get into the details but let me say she is an amazing kisser and she loves to touch. Serina knows how to please and everything just leaves you with a big smile on your face. I am trying to arrange another visit ... does a recommendation get any better than that?"

Wow, Hot little hardbody...Wont go into the details but when she left I needed a nap. She is still on my mind two days later..People are still asking me why I am smiling......:bowdown:

Serina offers a great girlfriend experience. The pictures are real and do not do her justice. She is intellligent,kind and will go the extra mile to blow your mind when the conversation is over and it's time for fun.

The location is great, very clean and located dowtown. I agree with other recommendations and am very happy Serina is coming back to Halifax!

Edited by leon1972
Changing location details

Yes Sir!! Well guys if you haven't had the chance to see Serina, get off your butt and do it. Certainly well worth your time in my opinion. Just a fantastic experience!

Well serina proved worthy of every good comment on here ,

and more ...she is really pretty , sexy, and bonus a nice person

besides. She works on her body and it shows - you will

not see a more perfect ass.

I've only ever met 2 ladies I repeat with; after experiencing Serina's

sex appeal and personality, I've got 3...

very friendly, aims to please. Attractive, perfect body--I mean I have never ever seen a bottom that looked better. and it felt even better than it looked.

Additional Comments:

very friendly, aims to please. Attractive, perfect body--I mean I have never ever seen a bottom that looked better. and it felt even better than it looked.

Forgot to mention. I highly recommend and would love to repeat. Only wish it was not such a long drive to Halifax

I saw her the other day and I would like to add my recommendation for her. She is a real delight to see. When I saw her in person for the first time, I knew that I was going to have a great time. ;) She is a real energetic person who you loose track of time with. lol. She is very skilled and I wouldn't miss my chance guys to see her as she is everything and more. If you like petite women, then she is the one for you. She has a gorgeous body that is very fit and toned. She is truly amazing, I'm still smiling after our encounter. She is one lady that I look forward to seeing again when she comes back to our fine city.

Everything that's been said is true! If you have a thing for petite brunettes with killer curves, you'll love Serina! Let's keep her coming back! She's a really sexy super sweetie!

I haven't repeated in a long, long time; years, actually. But I've repeated with Serena, and I plan to again and again and again! She's the epitome of Girl Friend Experience. From the moment you contact her she's totally engaging! Once you hear her voice on the phone you're hooked! Emails, texts, phone conversations, whatever; she adds those little touches which make you feel desired. When you meet her she greets you with hugs and kisses and smiles. She's a great conversationalist and a genuine 'shiny happy person', to paraphrase REM. She's got waist/hip/ass curvature to die for. Forget about lingerie, she doesn't need it; she looks hot as hell in a thin cotton tank top and low riding white lounge pants, just as your ideal girlfriend would! With Serena, it's not just about what happens in the bedroom, it's about what happens before and after. Sometimes this hobby is just about the physical, but sometimes it's about that and more; Serena is definitely 'more'! Totally sweet and totally sexy! Ideal GFE. She sets the bar high!

By the way, if you're heading out for a night on the town, see Serena FIRST! She'll leave you with an air of confidence which will remain with you the whole evening, and that's what the ladies love (like I would have a clue LOL) and your odds will vastly improve! :D This is a theory I intend to test this summer. :P

I have to echo what everyone else has said about Serina. I was lucky enough to see Serina during her visit to Halifax in May. In fact, I was really lucky because I saw her twice! Maybe that says everything I need to say...

Serina is a beautiful young woman. She has an amazing, petite body. She knows how to make use of that body to deliver an amazing erotic experience.

Serina is a super host when you visit her. She makes sure you are comfortable. She is friendly and puts you at ease immediately. She is great to chat with. (She is even greater at what comes after the chatting... :)

I just wish she would visit Halifax more often because I will repeat as often as possible!

Serina is truly a wonderful lady to spend time with. ;) I had the opportunity of seeing her again recently and she is always a pleasure to meet. She definitely keeps herself fit and she has such a beautiful toned body. She is a gorgeous lady that you lose all track of time with. She is amazingly talented and will leave you with a smile that will last for days guaranteed. :D She is always a joy to spend time with. She is a lady who makes you feel comfortable and at ease. She has a wonderful smile and every moment you are with her is a delightful GFE experience that is out of this world. ;)

Since Serina is in town at the moment and that doesn't happen nearly often enough, I thought I'd post a quick update on the recommendation I wrote a few months ago...

Serina is a beautiful, bubbly, exuberant young woman who is guaranteed to lift your spirits and send you away with nothing but happy thoughts. She makes a point of developing a rapport with you so you feel like you are visiting a friend when you see her.

As I mentioned when I wrote last, Serina has an amazing, petite body. She knows how to make use of that body to deliver an amazing erotic experience.

She is definitely one of my all-time favourites. I suggest you go find out for yourself how wonderful she is!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.