fredericton warning!

There is a girl promoting her self on craigs_____ for the freddy area by the name of leeane she is underage!!!!! I askedd her age said she was 18 than 19 than that she she eft her Id in montreal than ontario than i google her phone number linking it to a kijiji ad posted in december for. 16 yr old girl i contacted that ad just to doube check same email was used to respond which means she is the same poster. First time i ever flagge an ad and i deleted the pics she sent. so be careful people including sps i get id'd qlot i havent aged in about 15 years lol and an sp told me recently a 16 yr tried booking an appt with her if she didnt screen him who knows.what ould have happened.

• Like 1

One thing I know could be helpful is ... Only see girls from cerb that have good recos etc .. Or other notable Agencies.

Hope you're having a good weekend !!

Ashley xo

One thing I know could be helpful is ... Only see girls from cerb that have good recos etc .. Or other notable Agencies.

Hope you're having a good weekend !!

Ashley xo

CERB is a great resource with lots of great ladies, but I would never recommend someone limit their interests to 1 website.

CERB is a great resource with lots of great ladies, but I would never recommend someone limit their interests to 1 website.

True but for New Brunswick there isn't much other then CL and BP, and both seem a bit risky. That's why I stick to cerb because I can get recos on the guys that I'm seeing. Also that's why I put other reputable agencies too , nb has a few. Just trying to help ..

• Like 1

True but for New Brunswick there isn't much other then CL and BP, and both seem a bit risky. That's why I stick to cerb because I can get recos on the guys that I'm seeing. Also that's why I put other reputable agencies too , nb has a few. Just trying to help ..

I was just trying to help too, if this is the best resource for NB then it makes sense to use it. I have read some information about BP ladies on this site too so maybe the OP should stick with CERB.

It never hurts to cross reference your info with other sites. But if you are new to the hobby, it may be wise to stick to this bored. As it is tried, tested and true.

New hobbiest are often times tricked as they are not familar with the industry and who is who. NOT TO SAY that ONLY ladies here are worth it meeting...but if you can not cross reference the ladies info then please go in with eyes wide open just as this poster did.

You did the correct thing in double checking her age and contact info, good work!

I wonder if she is working on her own will? This is a concern with such a young lady!! Perhaps the LE should be notified? I would hate to think she could be a victum of child abuse in anyway:(

• Like 3

I have been reading quite a few post on an other website concerning this Leanne girl. she has quite a black cloud following her. There seems to be a bit too much drama surrounding her, or maybe it is simply a disgruntled gentleman attempting to smear her name. who knows the truth? not me. And unfortunatly (maybe for the best) i will not be finding out.

Guest s******ecan****
I have been reading quite a few post on an other website concerning this Leanne girl. she has quite a black cloud following her. There seems to be a bit too much drama surrounding her, or maybe it is simply a disgruntled gentleman attempting to smear her name. who knows the truth? not me. And unfortunatly (maybe for the best) i will not be finding out.

underage is not "drama". Its the stuff that sends people to prison. The warning is a serious one and sounds credible. If you doubt it check it out for yourself.

Guest s******ecan****

One other point to make as well is that even with CERB ladies it is up to you the hobbiest to ensure the lady you are seeing is of legal age. CERB does not guarantee that the ladies listed here are of legal age. The board and other hobbiests rely on each other to report if you have serious concerns about the age of a provider. In other words you still have to do your own due dilligence.