Do we have an art/photgraphy group?

Hi all:)

often times enjoy doing pic art with my pictures, and never sure if I should post them in my album section. I wonder if we have a group or want a group where we can display our pic art? Can be erotic photgraphy of ourselves or any photograph WE take and design.

I have amasing shoots from cuba that I have done some graphics with, also some of of my work hanging in my spa and want to share them with you all.

If you think this is a fun idea, reply to this thread and lets get started! I am not sure how to start a group, but will figure it out.

Thanks!!

I think that a photography/art group is a very good idea, I bet that there are a lot of people out there who would agree with me as well as have a lot of good pictures to post. This would also give my erotic photographer a chance to get his name out by taking my pictures as well as me being able to take some awesome pictures of things myself like I love to do :) I cant wait till you get the group up and running :)

• Like 1

I think that a photography/art group is a very good idea, I bet that there are a lot of people out there who would agree with me as well as have a lot of good pictures to post. This would also give my erotic photographer a chance to get his name out by taking my pictures as well as me being able to take some awesome pictures of things myself like I love to do :) I cant wait till you get the group up and running :)

Perhaps a nice thing to do is to add credits to his name on your album description? I have often times thought of that too.

We do have an Erotic Photography group that Berlin started.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/group.php?groupid=91

AWSOME I will check it out. I wonder is it allows us to post our own photography in art forms? Erotic or other pic arts?

Additional comments:

I just took a peek. Although looks like a fun group, it is not in the art form that I was hoping for.

This is not a way to further advertise our pics, but to display our artistic hobbies either with our own pics, but also any pics we have taken or designed...such as this...

398037_460549983999499_967840627_n.jpg

or like this.....

482130_460571093997388_2068970413_n.jpg

Edited by Studio 110 by Sophia

What a great idea. I love playing with my pictures on my ipod. There is so many great apps out there that make your pictures pop. Now here is a question how can you load your creative pictures to cerb without having to put them in your cerb album, or on a social site first aka facebook or twitter, or without having them on a website. If someone would tell me how to do that I would gladly join your group.

Here is a picture I have made.

picture.php?albumid=6458&pictureid=41199

What a great idea. I love playing with my pictures on my ipod. There is so many great apps out there that make your pictures pop. Now here is a question how can you load your creative pictures to cerb without having to put them in your cerb album, or on a social site first aka facebook or twitter, or without having them on a website. If someone would tell me how to do that I would gladly join your group.

Here is a picture I have made.

picture.php?albumid=6458&pictureid=41199

I suppose we would just copy paste to our group? Or simply upload like other grooups here... Not sure yet. I am going to look into it. right now not sure if there is enough interest in it? I do post a few from time to time to my albums, but always also show the orignal pic.

An option that someone could use is creating an account on flickr.com

When uploading a picture, you can set the permission to be private, so that no one except you (while logged into the account) can see the image. You can however link the image anywhere. It's not exactly an upload free manner, but it is as private.

• Like 1