Looking for Massage tonight - Comments on Triple A spa

Guest l******2g*

Hi eveybody 8-)

how are you? End of the week some time for a great relaxing massage what do you thinK? :-D

I've thought to go to the Triple A spa tonight and just show uo. I've seen their website and there's seem to be some great girls.

Have some of you folks have been there? Is it a good place? Which hostesses do your recommend me?

Of course, a detailed feedback will follow if i haappen to go there tonight....:mrgreen:

Thanks everybody!!

Guest l******2g*

Thanks Aramis!

I should have done some research before starting a new thread lol! :mrgreen:

Its really the pricy . But its one for the few places where you can walk in off the street see the girls and pick one . Its really if you got no where else to go . The ladies are nice there and everything but be perpared to play alot .

Guest l******2g*

Thks Skagoldfinger! I plan to meet Bethany from SweetestMassage and Michelle at CMK next week...maybe i should just wait and take some rest for next week...!!:razz:

May want to give Marie Soleil a try in Gatineau, a little older but great massage and extras are available (YMMV)

In my humble opinion........the best place is CMJ, definitely league of its own. So, just give CMJ call and I guarantee you will repeat in a heart beat.

• Like 1

Trish at AAA is one of the best this city has ever had.

The Spa or you ?? ;-). Trisha you are Stunningly Girgeous I saw your pictures and I my jaw dropped.

Not only do you look Stunningly Gorgeous but very Classy as well WOW. Please email me on here anytime

Posted via Mobile Device

Delighted to get this post here, I would like to share this Interesting Blog here I am very Lucky to be a member of this.