My Role Playing Fantasy

No more fantasies

Love ya

:(

Edited by s***_t (Retired)
I am no longer an SP so I would like to change my threads, thank you for your cooperation.
  • Like 2

I would love to play daddy and bad little girl

Is that completely wrong, lol?

I don't have issues, but it turns me on

I did it once with a client (my first time doing that sort of role playing) and it got me off... like never before

I'm being honest with you all because, if anyone out there wants to be my 'daddy' pm me :P

I'm a naughty girl :D

Or just weird.......:oops:

The Daddy and Bad Girl thing is just a bit over the top for me but you could be the naughty Babysitter that needs a good L.....g and F.....g. :wink:

Now that would be Hot.

The Daddy and Bad Girl thing is just a bit over the top for me but you could be the naughty Babysitter that needs a good L.....g and F.....g. :wink:

Now that would be Hot.

Naughty schoolgirl.... naughty catholic school girl and dirty priest

just like in the marquis de sade books

I find it hot... subdom roleplaying, it makes sex even more exciting

Oh I got a better one, stegosauris and the pretty plant, oh no don't eat me!! :P

Oh I got a better one, stegosauris and the pretty plant, oh no don't eat me!! :P

Roarrrr and yum yum. :lol:

• Like 1

Guest gagagaga

the whole point to fantasies (imo) is that things that are normally considered taboo or off limits (or borderline illegal) are ok because the 2 (or more) people involved are consenting and "playing".

Although incest and pedophilia are terrible things, it is fact that most girls deveolp their sexual fantasies through men theyknow including their dads. I'm sure many women have this fantasy.

How about rape fantasy...I personally love the idea of forcibly taking sex...I would never, ever, ever do it in real life, but in a role playing situation, it is incredible fun. Many women have the fantasy of being taken this way as well.

So, Suri, in other words, if you let me rape you, I will be happy to be your daddy.

Stegasaurus and a pretty plant? Now THAT is a little weird, but I'd be willing to give it a try....Green Eggs and Ham afterall, right? devil10.gif

Guest gagagaga

Daddy has a big surprise waiting for you in his front pocket, Suri!!

Guest gagagaga

actually, I am awe....wait for it....SOME!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

the whole point to fantasies (imo) is that things that are normally considered taboo or off limits (or borderline illegal) are ok because the 2 (or more) people involved are consenting and "playing".

Although incest and pedophilia are terrible things, it is fact that most girls deveolp their sexual fantasies through men theyknow including their dads. I'm sure many women have this fantasy.

How about rape fantasy...I personally love the idea of forcibly taking sex...I would never, ever, ever do it in real life, but in a role playing situation, it is incredible fun. Many women have the fantasy of being taken this way as well.

So, Suri, in other words, if you let me rape you, I will be happy to be your daddy.

Put me on your ''things to do'' list!

I guess I'm to dominant, so nobody dared, so far...

Will you? ;-)

• Like 1

Suri my dear,

If you think you are alone, just google "Naughty school girl", lol, you'll be amased, horrified ? but you'll be something when you see the sheer amount of fantasies being played out, so lol, you're not alone, not weird, and this one is gonna hurt, you are just human ;)

Welcome to our great naughty little club, lol.

Guest Dj******e

i must admit that as a college prof, the idea of seing a bad student coming into my office to suck up for better grades turns me on...

would never do it in real life - too much consequences - but as a role play... mmm

i must admit that as a college prof, the idea of seing a bad student coming into my office to suck up for better grades turns me on...

would never do it in real life - too much consequences - but as a role play... mmm

well m'dear, you know where to find me ;) that is my favourite role-play.

Very true, but both "yummy" ;)

naughty school girl

is different than naughty daughter, don't you think?

This can be Google'd as well and you get some good stuff!! Got some good ideas for my next visit :)

naughty school girl

is different than naughty daughter, don't you think?

Yep, sufficiently different to be interesting. We don't have to be related for me to be pissed off that you missed class, for example. Lol. Either way, you'd have to explain your behaviour in a way I could really understand - or at least find very interesting. And then we'd both have to deal with the consequences. Lol.