I've been wanting to treat myself to a duo for a while. I don't want to pay big bucks for a awkward situation where the girls aren't into it at all. I see a few sp's on BP offer it but I think I definitely need a recommendation. Has anyone had a good experience?

I hear Katherine and Lilly are amazing. After reading all the reviews I would love to call them!!!

My first experience with an SP was a DUO with Princess Paris and Sofia Diamond and it was amazing! Definatley into each other and me. Made me feel very comfortable and relaxed. Wasa great experience.

Guest F***tyF**rari

I know you are asking for a recommendation, so I am sorry for recommending myself. But I do offer Duo's with AllysonNS if that would interest you. We both have recommendations, but none of us together yet unfortunately :(

Guest d*k***

a good duo is tough to find...i think the most difficult thing is for the ladies to get along for a long time... you may have a great duo experience and then call a week later and the ladies are not working together anymore...

princess and sophia definitely a good option...plus roxy and lola - they just visited a week ago...it seems like montreal girls are more into that...

I was thinking the same thing. Makes it all the harder...

a good duo is tough to find...i think the most difficult thing is for the ladies to get along for a long time... you may have a great duo experience and then call a week later and the ladies are not working together anymore...

princess and sophia definitely a good option...plus roxy and lola - they just visited a week ago...it seems like montreal girls are more into that...

You need to book a duo with ladies who have a connection with one another and with you. Nothing worse than a third wheel in the room.

Everyone seeks something different in a duo, and what was great for one person may not be the experience that you are looking for, for yourself. So do your research.

Book a lady you already enjoy spending time with, ask her who she enjoys working with and go from there, when you book with 2 ladies that you have never met - you are asking for a disaster.

• Like 8

Guest d*k***

Emily is 100% right....third wheel is not fun :) ...what worked with me in the past is to ask a lady I'm comfortable with if she has a friend in the business - many times they do and it's fun.

I think that you'll always remember a duo - it's either really, really good or a disaster as Emily said.

I too agree with Emily , it can def go either way. I've met Katherine many times and enjoy her and noe she has duos with Lilly. They have a good reco , take a look .

I too have to agree with Emily. The encounter I had was with two very special ladies I had met individually for encounters on a number of occasions, memorable occasions btw :-) The two ladies had met socially but were not duo partners. But long story short, the subject of a duo was broached. Both ladies liked me, but more importantly, they liked one another, and finally the stars aligned, and no, we didn't have a good duo, it was a GREAT MENAGE A TROIS. But key to this encounter is chemistry, and we all clicked with one another.

It was a very special evening with two very special ladies, one I won't forget, and one that still brings a smile to my face.

And a thank you again to both ladies for that special evening

RG

My friend and I provide duos , while we are in town from Ontatio .. She advertises as Toya on BP , and I have reviews all over Cerb in different cities

Best duo in Halifax/truro by far is Kaitlyn and Molly they only work together doing duos. And they work together great. whats makes it so great ? well for one there both sexy and clean ladies and they know each other very well :) and have worked together scene they have started .. 902 209 3215 . There is nothing like a Scotian girl .