Looking for information on XOXO Massage in Thunder Bay

Guest ***t***iv***

What kind of info are you guys looking for? Happy to help if I can.

What kind of info are you guys looking for? Happy to help if I can.

Well aside from the fact they exist, that seems to be all that anyone knows, nothing about hours, services, prices etc.

I don't know if you remember the St. Paul st location a few years ago, but it really degraded fast and seemed to spiral down with poor service, high prices and take it or leave it attitude.

I don't know anything about xxx, no one seems to know anything. If I walk in there will the door be locked?? Closed?? if they are open do I have a choice of provider?? or will it be pick her or none? How much?? is it all or will I get pressed for more in mid session???

I guess thats a start.

Someone as to take 1 for the team and just go in and try it. That's the only way you guys will find out. Whats the worst that can happen. Not go back??

You were a ballcap and a hoodie, so your not easily recognizable. Just 1 solution!!!

You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!!!

Just an idea........

If one of you cerb gents enjoy both writing and service providers, why doesn't someone start a private social group that documents their adventures when meeting new girls and going to new places?

Like articles or short stories?

Yes I know that's what reviews are for, but I'm talking about a trail blazer to take on these ???? Situations. I think it would be a great read <3

Guest ***t***iv***

Madison has a good point. Reco threads are monitored, unlike private groups. You cant post details like location or rates on reco threads, but in private groups its a free for all so to speak.

As for the majority of questions, those could be answered by calling to inquire. Some ladies dont discuss specifics on the phone, but they still will not misinform you because its not in their best interests. You should always be able to find out how it works by calling to ask. They shouldnt have a problem giving out info on hrs of op (which are listed In cj, no?) And rates, as well as procedure like at which point you can select your lady. Pretty sure outcalls are 24 hrs, incalls during select hrs, and you likely must choose your company when you schedule, I dont think its a lineup. They operate same as most, lady only gets rdy n goes to work once the booking is secured. They asked me to do work for them a few times, thats the only rsn I know

I had a chance to drop by there and they where very friendly. Yes you have a choice of ladies when you get in there and there rates are the same across the board. If you want to know you should call and ask for the meet and greet appointment. Good luck I hope this works out for you.

• Like 1

I went there when it was xoxo it was ok, but it is now Allykats the prices are the same. You will have to talk to them about the prices for it is not my place to say what they are. When I went they had three ladies available at that time. they are clean and friendly. I will go back when I can. As for getting in they have a door bell you ring to get in.