Guest S****an

I am still undecided about the new murals on the walls(reminds me of a 70s black light poster), but I admit I like the VIP room despite the lack of privacy. It's actually a nice place to have a quiet drink with a girl and talk before or after the dances.

I haven't been to this place in a couple of years, is it still a HA hang out?.

I've heard that rumour too, but there are never any obvious biker-looking guys wearing their "colours" or anything..

Guest S****an

Dropped by the other day. The metal detector at the front door doesn't inspire much confidence. Anyone know what occasioned that?

Posted via Mobile Device

there have been a couple of "altercations" with guns over the years there...the last one was a pissed off customer pointed a gun at the owner???

There is now a camera in the CR at the Mate. Not sure if you want to be on candid camera ! Guess that if thats going on, the gurls will know where it is safe, or they just don't care

Seriously, metal detectors? camera's? shootings!..whats next JJ Clarke doing the weather from the parking lot?:mrgreen:

SMILE EVERYONE YOUR ON CANDID CAMERA!

I think the den can provide good mileage. Was asked whether I had a condom in which case she was willing to do a cbj. I didn't so it did not happen. When I was leaving she again told me that when I came in next time to remember to bring a condom. Actally her suggestion was that I already have it on when I came into the club.

I think the den can provide good mileage. Was asked whether I had a condom in which case she was willing to do a cbj. I didn't so it did not happen. When I was leaving she again told me that when I came in next time to remember to bring a condom. Actally her suggestion was that I already have it on when I came into the club.

Otherwise, everybody else in the club could easily see you. Getting ones hopes up for mileage at the Nuden isn't a great idea, unless you're seriously into exhibitionism and you manage to make friends with all the bouncers and other dancers so you don't get thrown out.

Guest **n****er
Otherwise, everybody else in the club could easily see you. Getting ones hopes up for mileage at the Nuden isn't a great idea, unless you're seriously into exhibitionism and you manage to make friends with all the bouncers and other dancers so you don't get thrown out.

I agree. Friday night (of all nights) I was having a decent milage experience that looked like it was going to go pretty far. I mean this girl was ready, trying to mouth kiss me and everything....trying to free Mr.Sinnister it was great. But the bouncers walk by on 5 to 10 minute intervals at that time/date.

I'm not sure how anybody can get high milage there. Not to mention the other customers who walk by constantly.

A few months ago a guy who came back from the CR room told me he had just received a bj. I wondered how because the place was packed and the bouncers were swarming.

A few months ago a guy who came back from the CR room told me he had just received a bj. I wondered how because the place was packed and the bouncers were swarming.

Maybe he cums quick. REALLY quick LOL

Guest **n****er

LOL.

Seemed convincing. I'm wondering if the smaller/less visually appealing clubs = better milage.

LOL.

Seemed convincing. I'm wondering if the smaller/less visually appealing clubs = better milage.

One would think that to be the case but I have found otherwise ..... of course there are exceptions.

LOL.

I don't think Pigale can be beat for mileage.

I'm not one to look for high mileage at an SC so I am fine with what they have done at the Den. The cameras, bouncers, openness make the girls feel safe and if your a gentleman to the ladies you will have a good time.