FYI easy way to find member profiles

I found an easy way to find member profiles and thought I'd share as I had been using an inefficient way to find member's profile and the time it took was becoming a pet peeve. The way I had been using had been using was very time consuming, for example, when in chat and wanting to look up someone's profile it took sooo long.....

This way is quick:

OK, quick way to find a member's profile is simply:

- On tool bar under CERB logo, click "Members list"

- On right hand of red rectangular header click "Search Members"

- Type whole or part of member's name, click "Go" and there it is.

An added benefit is that if your are looking for, as an example "Emma" but you don't remember the rest of her name or the exact spelling.... then just type in Emma and all the Emma's pop up..... Or if you don't remember the whole name just type in a few letters.....

Hope this helps. CERB has thought of so many time saving features but I'm just finding how they work now. I imagine many members already use this method.

Am I the only one that didn't know about this feature???

O, and if the member is online, an even easier way is to go to CERB home page, scroll down to the bottom and it lists all members online, today's events etc.... Just click on member's name.....

• Like 1

JJ .. thanks very much for providing this useful info. Did not realize this easy technique exists. Please post any other short cuts that you may find in the future.

Thanks, jack. I hadn't noticed the search function either, and had been doing it manually, so to speak.

Nice going JJ, maybe mod can move this over to the newbie area, so at least all new members will see it if they read the area first.

Jack, your have obviously been reading the f-ing manual. RTFM=ROFL. Lol

Good one. Thanks, buddy.