Booking Appointments

---- I HAVE BEEN GETTING A LOT OF COMPLAINTS FROM MEMBERS BECAUSE I DO NOT RESPOND TO THEIR PM'S SAME DAY , SO TO MAKE IT VERY CLEAR ... AND I DO NOT MEAN TO COME OFF RUDE , BUT I AM A BUSY WOMAN AND DO NOT HAVE ALL DAY TO SPEND SITTING BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN ----

My phone number is posted to my profile and my ads for a reason , I know it is a long distance number so it isnt always an option for people to call , but texting is ok too.

I just hate when potential clients become rude and make a fuss over PM's not being replied to on the same day.

I haven't looked at any of your ads but if you don't perhaps you could specify in your ads that you except texts and calls only, and that pm's will be responded to within a certain time frame.:icon_biggrin:Unfortunately that still won't guarantee that some will comply but there is never any reason for either party to display rudeness.

I post in all my ads please no texts but still get inundated with them daily.

I guess for some this method,texting is just easier and perhaps thats the case on this site when it come to pm'ing. I also think some just feel pm'ing through this site to be safer, more discreet. Good luck.

assuming nothing is specified (i.e. don't check PM's regularly) how long do you wait for a reply to an email or PM before you assume no reply is coming?

• Like 1

- AND I DO NOT MEAN TO COME OFF RUDE , BUT.....

I'm sure you're very frustrated, but yelling the first paragraph might not be the best way to get through to those you are trying to speak to.

• Like 1

she wasnt being rude, she had used caps to catch the eye of the reader. You cannot really clairify if she was yelling when the words are typed lol, im sure shes not yelling at her computer while shes typing.

• Like 2

she wasnt being rude, she had used caps to catch the eye of the reader. You cannot really clairify if she was yelling when the words are typed lol, im sure shes not yelling at her computer while shes typing.

Let's be clear, I did not say she was being rude.

All caps is generally accepted as yelling.

She is entitled to communicate as she chooses, I was just making a comment on her post.

• Like 1

I'm sure you're very frustrated, but yelling the first paragraph might not be the best way to get through to those you are trying to speak to.

Didn't come across as yelling or rude to me. It comes across by capitalizing her letters as she needs to emphasize her point, since apparently clients/potential clients aren't following simple contacting instructions.

RG

• Like 2

Didn't come across as yelling or rude to me. It comes across by capitalizing her letters as she needs to emphasize her point, since apparently clients/potential clients aren't following simple contacting instructions.

RG

Please do not try and turn this around on me.

Again, I did not say she was being rude, please read my post.

• Like 1

In the cyber world or the Internet, if you prefer, it is generally accepted that caps represent yelling or shouting. That being said, I don't believe the OP is yelling or being rude, but just her way to catch the attention of the readers.

• Like 1

Please do not try and turn this around on me.

Again, I did not say she was being rude, please read my post.

I didn't just read your post, but hers too. She said "I don't mean to come off rude" to which I mentioned in my post it didn't sound rude.

And I also mentioned it didn't come across as yelling.

Capitalizing is a way to emphasize a point. To me, she was just emphasizing her point, nothing more

RG

• Like 1

---- I HAVE BEEN GETTING A LOT OF COMPLAINTS FROM MEMBERS BECAUSE I DO NOT RESPOND TO THEIR PM'S SAME DAY , SO TO MAKE IT VERY CLEAR ... AND I DO NOT MEAN TO COME OFF RUDE , BUT I AM A BUSY WOMAN AND DO NOT HAVE ALL DAY TO SPEND SITTING BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN ----

My phone number is posted to my profile and my ads for a reason , I know it is a long distance number so it isnt always an option for people to call , but texting is ok too.

I just hate when potential clients become rude and make a fuss over PM's not being replied to on the same day.

Good post Destiny and apparently once again another reminder needed !

You don't state PM as a preferred contact method and never have so a same day reply should never be automatically expected. You ladies particularly and all of us actually are busy peeps as a rule and reply as we can.

As RG said, if a contact method is specified....use it please. Otherwise patience is a virtue.

As far as your CAPITAL LETTERS....just an attention grabber which is A Okay with me and is sometimes needed. IMO

Keep on truckin Destiny :)

• Like 2

Thanks for making it clear everyone , especially you RG ;)

Much appreciated ! I clearly stated my intentions of the post was not being rude but to explain it to all the fine gentlemen out there who may have missed my recent post about PM's and the best way to book appointments with me.

I will be sure to make it clear in all ads to avoid confusion. I did used to have access to Cerb on a regular basis when I had my blackberry , but unfortunately without a smart phone , my access to my inbox is very limited as I have to log in to my account through someone else's computer.

I do apologize for any inconvenience it may cause for some folks out here & hopefully I will be able to work something out and respond to all you fine gentlemen through your PM's "on time"