Does anyone know if this girl still dances at Barbarella's? She was platunum blonde. So hot!

There are several of those there. need more description.

I think bkoesq was asking about Malibu Stacy, but you're right E.D. that there are lots of platinum blondes at Barb's. My own faves in the platinum blonde category are Jenny and Jessie.

I think bkoesq was asking about Malibu Stacy, but you're right E.D. that there are lots of platinum blondes at Barb's. My own faves in the platinum blonde category are Jenny and Jessie.

My fav's are bianca and especially erica it just feels right with her.

As i was walking the downtown core earlier today, taking in some of the and fresh air, my thoughts brought me to Barbs. As i had never been over at lunch, i stop to order a drink. Still a touch quiet, clients and dancers trickling in, a lady walks in on stage, brunette, short hair, wicked smile. I wait, enjoying her show. She comes by, introduces herself, we chat, we head to the back. Sensual dances and wicked smiles from Jade.

Life is good, and can look forward to a brighter afternoon.

• Like 1

So we now have individual threads in the Ottawa recommendation section for Bridgette, Jade, and Mia, and a separate thread for Sierra in the general discussion area.

I'm hoping to do a couple more soon, for Bianca and Passion, and for Jenny if I get a chance.

If you have a particularly good experience, you might consider posting a reco on the dancer, as well as a comment on this thread.

And please check out the Dancers and Devotees social group on cerb.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/group.php?groupid=36

Thats a good idea Cato. I started one for Bridgette since she was a member here.

Guys, on threads regarding the dancers, we should be very careful to avoid discussing issues about private activities in the CR that may be viewed unfavorably by the club or by the dancers themselves. Also, the dancers should certainly have the right to establish a "DNR" postion as well either directly or through another established member of cerb if they wish to remain anonymous.

Lastly, a review on cerb should by no means imply "extras" either ... I assume those sorts of discussions would be limited to PM.

• Like 1

Thanks, KF. I was just coming back on to edit my previous post to add a message like yours.

I agree entirely with what you've said. These are important guidelines to keep in mind when writing reviews.

Thanks for putting it so clearly.

This is just a rare week when I'm on cerb during the day and saw the post ... glad to help, especially when it concerns the lovely ladies of Barbs!

This is a very informative thread...hope it continues to attract posts......nice to know that Bianca is back at Barb's.....and is 'Bianca' again.....I recall Bianca as more of a night dancer but a few recent posts give the impression she is more often to be found during the day lately.....or do I have this wrong?....

This is a very informative thread...hope it continues to attract posts......nice to know that Bianca is back at Barb's.....and is 'Bianca' again.....I recall Bianca as more of a night dancer but a few recent posts give the impression she is more often to be found during the day lately.....or do I have this wrong?....

she usually works 5- 11 she is a blonde about 5'8 .

I LOVE THE STRIPCLUB.

I went to Barb's last night for my birthday celebrations and I had a blast. The place was pretty busy, and it was hard getting girls attention sometimes (only three girls came to our table all night), but it was still fucking amazing.

I got private dances from a really hot French girl named Jenna. I ran into the famous Cat and she treated me to a number of dances from Jenna. Then, I had dances with this REALLY REALLY HOT dirty blonde. I can't remember her name unfortunately. But she was amazing. And so sweet. I got private dances from her and then later my partner sprung for a couples dance from her and SHE WENT DOWN ON ME. It was nuts.

I was in heaven. Boob heaven. God I love boobs.

• Like 5

I was at Barb's for the first time in a while. Glad to see that one of the nice, attractive and very competent waitresses who has been there for a few years is still there (I don't know here name, but she has been there for about six years, which must be close to a record for the waitresses.)

Between 9:40 and 11:30 there were about 24 guys and 12 dancers (Monday's might be best, except the stage show has too many breaks.) Tamara was one of the gals who danced for me. Firm, natural breasts and tight butt, nice face, smooth and sensual moves, and pleasant conversation.

Guest Ni**t*****t

Anyone know if brunette Jessie is back? She was a cute spinner from Calgary who worked at Barbs for a while. She went back west at the end of last year but told me she was going to be back her in March. Did anyone see her?

Was in here yesterday at around 6:30ish, some day girls were still there and some of the night girls were starting to come in. There must have been at least 20 women in there!

The one that definitely stood out for me is Danika. 5'5" brunette with wonderful man-mades, I just saw her get on stage and that was the end of her shift. But man was she beautiful!

Anyone ever had a dance with her? How was it? You can PM me if you don't feel comfortable posting it in public.

Jessie and Skyla. OMG these women are hot!!!!!!!

Just back from an amazing night at Barb's! When I got there it didn't look like much was happening. It did. ;)

Was in Friday evening with the lads from work. We are way too close to this place for comfort lol.

Got talked into a duo with Lea and Zoe. OMG what a time and display. I am not the SC officionado <sp> but this was something else. Granted for the kind of loot dropped I usually get a bit more out of the exchange than a smile and a damn good memory, but there is something to be said about the ultimate tease of two incredibly beautiful ladies enjoying each other in your lap.

No buyers remorse what so ever.

Play safe kids

A dancer at Barb's told me that the measure of how busy a club is has everything to do with how busy it is the the CR. Nowadays, nobody is making much money unless its busy in there.

Guest Ni**t*****t

So I guess brunette/raven Jessie is not back. Nevertheless, Barbs is a wonderful place to relax, have a drink and enjoy lovely girls.