Loanna was still dancing at Barbs but i don't know what days. Hope this helps.

Loanna is still at Barbs. I've met her not long ago. She mentioned she works on average 2 days a week or so, but not always the same days. If i remember, she likes to vary her working days at Barbs.

am I a perv if I say that I like to go to strip club also? :butt:

Only went two times to Barb's, once I went in the CR with Crystal...nice girl, but eh she didn't seem to really like the fact that I was a girl...

Last time I went, I went in the CR with Melena, half italian/half lebanease girl...nice bum and tinny boobies....gah I did like it so much...and also I like the fact that after we were talking make up and body cream:P

Hey Malika!

The fact that you got a dance with Melena means you are one lucky patron. I have spent many hours at Barbs over the past couple years and I have never been able to get a dance from Melena. She has some very loyal regulars and because she is so beautiful she is rarely alone for more than a few seconds. Good on you! Definitely not a perv.

am I a perv if I say that I like to go to strip club also? :butt:

Well, Malika, maybe that makes you a little bit of a perv....but in a damn HOT way ;)

Hey Malika!

The fact that you got a dance with Melena means you are one lucky patron. I have spent many hours at Barbs over the past couple years and I have never been able to get a dance from Melena. She has some very loyal regulars and because she is so beautiful she is rarely alone for more than a few seconds. Good on you! Definitely not a perv.

Don't know if she is always busy but when I went she did 2 dances on the stage and after went back with someone for 40 minutes, I was just about to leave when she came out!

Highlights of 2010 at Barb's would have to be Melanie, Sierra, Lea and Jennie. I also had a great time (but only once) with Bianca.

It's been months now since I've been there, and I look forward to more in 2011. I guess some of my favs might have moved on.

Mel could be the ideal spinner: a really beautiful face and flawless body.

Sierra exudes sex appeal, and is a great performer in the CR.

Lea is hot and sexy; I love her lapdances.

All great!!

Just dropped in this afternoon to wish one of my all time favs, Jenny, a Merry Christmas. The place was surprisingly very busy and the girls were in holiday spirits with the Tequila flowing. I would have liked to make a night if it but other commitments prevailed.

I look forward to 2011 and what it may bring.

Today is my first day of posting, and I just read most of this Barb's thread. One of the earlier posts said he went to Barb's about 10 years ago and that the dancers stayed about 3 feet away. Not my experience, but then I was pretty regular and got to know some of the gals pretty well (especially Nathalie from Quebec City, and a lovely blonde woman whose name escapes at the moment who was from Dallas via Vancouver). But of course no touching. Not long before the clientile touching was allowed, I stopped going there, and to SC's, for a while. When I went again to Barb's, I went to the CR with a black spinner who blew my mind. i didn't go again for a couple of years, and then I went to the CR with a white spinner who was a grad student and was very sensual. I was just back from visiting my then girl friend's family for Xmas, and only had 2 or 3 dances .... I went back to see her, but only saw her there once and didn't get a chance to ask her for a dance. That started another period of being a regular once every week or two. Sierra is one of my faves (lovely little butt), really nice nipples on tastefully enhanced breasts (I usually avoid gals with boob jobs, but hers are so right for her tight body), and she is a good conversationalist (at least when the club is not hopping). Good mileage with Christina, although not a spinner (which is what I usually like). Another spinner a couple of years ago was Tangerine, who left for BareFax I think and was back at least a bit after that). Not so great for mileage (at least she wasn't for me a couple of years ago) but, such smooth and firm skin. And she carried herself so well that I thought she must have been from the aristocracy in Kenya from where she came, but she denied that. I stopped being regular about a year ago, and only went a couple of times in 2010. Time to go again.

I saw Claire on stage a few weeks back - gorgeous natural tits and very fair skin! Has anybody had a dance with her - what's she like?

A grey day. A dull and uneventful Saturday afternoon. Nothing planned. I recall one of my New Year's resolutions: to go to strip clubs more often. Barb's beckons. I'm off.

I arrive. It looks like the atmosphere outside has got inside too. Empty. No one around. I order my beer and think I'll head back out. Suddenly a form emerges from the back, muffled in the dark. As she moves into sight, a spinner; a blonde. This is looking up. It's Bianca! She remembers me. Dancers have good memories; I haven't seen her in quite a while. A smile, a hug, and she joins me at my table. Off to the CR we go.

If you can tear your eyes off Bianca's perky tits and her round, firm ass, notice her legs. Things of beauty, strong and shapely. Years of dancing and working out. It shows. Perfect. She stays for several dances. I enjoy her company. I'm glad I came.

As I leave the CR, I see another dancer. A hot, tiny, fit, black spinner, with an athletic body and beautiful curves. Her name's Passion, suitably. She goes off for a few minutes and comes back. We hit the CR. She performs. Well. I have a new friend.

I'm very glad I came.

A dull day transformed through the magic of dance.

When would be the best time to visit this club? Is it really packed on Saturday nights? I've been a few times in the afternoon but the place never really "wowed" me.

It depends what you want. If you want a true party atmosphere, but don't mind waiting/competing for the ladies (there is a lot during these, but the place is also full) try Fri or Sat post 11pm. Personally I've found early evenings work well since you get enough people not to make the place feels empty and the girls have time to sit and talk (and want to) before you take them in the back

Well saw Erica again amazing young lady, Waltzed with her again. Great personality and great to talk too. This lady from Kingston will WOW you!!!

I concur. I have not seen Erica for about a year now. However I do remember her as a

buxom blonde bombshell with curves who usually dresses in a more formal attire. She does engage in stimulating conversation a level higher than the norm. Ah, fond memories.

Hazel is a very hot Jamiacan ebony girl. She has a a great figure with nice natural breasts, good bum and trim athlete type figure. Very cute face, and very good conversation too!

Stopped in with colleagues after a business meeting in Ottawa. We are spending money and having a good time. Bouncer comes around 7:00 ish and informs us that the coat check has started and that we must check our coats. Advised him we were leaving shortly. No exceptions. We left.

Can someone explain this policy to me? Were our coats suddenly more dangerous or untidy?

I beleive if the coats are in view of other customers the other customers coming in would not want to check their coats and the potential of clients hiding illegal things could come about. the coat check is to protect you.

Guest kkottawa

As I leave the CR, I see another dancer. A hot, tiny, fit, black spinner, with an athletic body and beautiful curves. Her name's Passion, suitably. She goes off for a few minutes and comes back. We hit the CR. She performs. Well. I have a new friend.

I love Passion. Every bit of her. Very appropriate name. Really fun in the back.

We seem to have similar taste Cato ;)

Has anyone had any dances with Katarina? Had a nice time with her in the champain room.very sexy body.

Posted via Mobile Device

I too will vouch for Katrina being an amazing dancer, she can just make your body melt.

I love Passion. Every bit of her. Very appropriate name. Really fun in the back.

We seem to have similar taste Cato ;)

Hey guys, do you know what days/times Passion works?

Also, do you have a bit of a better description? Light/dark skin? Carribeann or african? etc..

Thanks, maybe time to pay a visit.