I was at Barb's tonight and there was a customer that walked over to the dancer on stage and basically threw money at her and he did it for every song she danced. I was sitting close and I calculate he gave her about $400. There was even $100 bill.

In all my years at a strip club I never saw anything like that before.

Edited by Antoine
Duplicate text

That dancer should be checking those bills with the fraud machine at the bar!

True enough...! Good point.

I was at Barb's tonight and there was a customer that walked over to the dancer on stage and basically threw money at her and he did it for every song she danced. I was sitting close and I calculate he gave her about $400. There was even $100 bill.

In all my years at a strip club I never saw anything like that before.

Who was the dancer? A few of the ladies there have very well established clientele, and it could have been one of those guys just having fun.

On the other hand, if they dont know each other, that's not a great idea, not because the ladies dont deserve it, but because the guy could end up getting mugged outside the club.

I was in Barb's Tuesday around 5 and had some nice dances from an ebony girl called Valentina, who I'd never seen there before. She has a pretty face, nice hourglass figure with a luscious bum and perky natural breasts.

I didn't get her name. She's african-american has small breasts and big thighs. She was not particularly atractive. The seemed to know each other. I doubt the guy would get mugged, he was built to defend himself.

I had my first lapdance lastnight at Barb's. My friend and I sat watching many stage dances before I made my choice. Andrea was amazing on stage, sassy and very sexy. Something I've been looking for for quite sometime. So after her stage dance I decieded to ask her if she did private dances for women. Lucky for me she did. So she lead me to the champagne room. We chit chatted a bit, she really liked my tattoos. Once a song began she started on me....Wow I've been awaiting so long to find the right dancer and it was well worth it. I have no doubt I will be returning very soon to flirt with la bell Andrea. She said she would be there tonight so if you have the chance drop in, you'll like what she's got going on!

Sure, you can get a lot more bang for your buck from SP's and MA's, but there's something unbeatable about strip clubs, when they're good. Barb's has been very good lately, not necessarily for mileage (there's concern about monitoring, etc), but for the quality of the dancers.

Some of my favorites:

Jennie, pure Playboy material, a gorgeous voluptuous blonde, smart and sexy

Lea, who has a fair claim to having the best body on the planet

Charlie, an irresistible sweetie

Mel, fabulous dancer, great tits and bum; our private dances just went on and on...good thing there's a cash machine....

Taylor, sensuous, sultry, sophisticated: haven't had her for a private dance in a while, but she mesmerizes on stage

(Apologies to my other favorites that I haven't mentioned here)

The barmaids are fine, too.

Highly recommended.

Posted via Mobile Device

Dropped by Barbs tonight between 8:30-10:00 pm for a beer at the bar. It was quiet, because of the playoffs; as one of the girls surmised. Very good ratio: about 12 dancers that were visible to about 20 patrons spread about the club. I just got my draft and was watching the gorgeous Christina on stage, when Dianna from Romania introduced herself. After about ten minutes back to the CR. I enjoyed 10 songs; she has beautiful facial features as most women from the East enjoy, full lips, high cheekbones and green eyes. We seemed to strike it off well. Most enjoyable! She tells me she works at Barbs daily from about 3:00 to 10:00 pm. Saw a couple of “spinners” I would have liked to try, but that’s for next time.

Quick question: is barb good for couple / couple lapdances? I think the chairs in the cr are not made for that. Is there a seperate area that can be used for that?

I wanted to go with my gf to a sc (she's all excited already). If another is better for this mention it please. I like barbs for the girls but can change for this one night to another place.

Thanks in advance for the advice.

EZ

Posted via Mobile Device

Quick question: is barb good for couple / couple lapdances? I think the chairs in the cr are not made for that. Is there a seperate area that can be used for that?

I wanted to go with my gf to a sc (she's all excited already). If another is better for this mention it please. I like barbs for the girls but can change for this one night to another place.

Thanks in advance for the advice.

EZ

Posted via Mobile Device

Hi EZ. I'm not a Barbs regular per se (was there yesterday though) but noticed that the chairs are good for one but seem tiny to fit a couple.... I am a regular at Pigale though, and they have a large CR at no cost downstairs. Beleive me, it IS comfy for couples. They also have "enclosed" (i.e. with full doors) VIP rooms, but you need to "rent" them from the club. Pigale has couple friendly ladies .....

Maybe some of BArb's regulars would be able to provide more info, or read up some of the threads -there may be more info hidden there.

Hope this helps...

Barb's does have 1 couch avail in the back for duo's or couples

it is less intimate but it works.

Posted via Mobile Device

There's 2 VIP booths at Tabboo that also operate as a CR. They seal off with a curtain for privacy. And the couch in those boothes stretches all the way around the booth, more than enough room for a couple.

Hi EZ. I'm not a Barbs regular per se (was there yesterday though) but noticed that the chairs are good for one but seem tiny to fit a couple.... I am a regular at Pigale though, and they have a large CR at no cost downstairs. Beleive me, it IS comfy for couples. They also have "enclosed" (i.e. with full doors) VIP rooms, but you need to "rent" them from the club. Pigale has couple friendly ladies .....

Maybe some of BArb's regulars would be able to provide more info, or read up some of the threads -there may be more info hidden there.

Hope this helps...

thanks guys (Mistert, Ragnaglar and Castle 79), much appreciated.

We first went to Barbs. No stripper approached us although we flirted with quite a few of them. I saw 4 other couples in there. Only a large group of boring (looked like) insurance brokers got all the attention.

On Mistert's advice we went to Pigale, where we got the same treatment until my gf just pointblank pulled one of the girls (we both liked, her name was Amelia) to our table. We had to wait a few songs, cause there are only 2 good places to have a couples dance. We had a few dances ($30 per dance) and a lot of fun during and after at home...

We had to wait (before we could start the dances) for a guy who had duo dancers, never done that yet. Is that possible at Barbs?

Posted via Mobile Device

Nice to see you had fun, EZ. Got tbe same treatment once while maintaining company to a lady friend. Yoir SO had the right approach. Dancers, i think, find it easier to wait for the first move in cases like yours.

Headed back to Barbs after work tomorrow and I was just wondering who is on tap for the late afternoon and early evening? The big boobed gals are still on the agenda so any suggestions?

Headed back to Barbs after work tomorrow and I was just wondering who is on tap for the late afternoon and early evening? The big boobed gals are still on the agenda so any suggestions?

Can't myself, but would have loved to. I've made plans to go to Pigale.

I know just a few of the regular ladies at Barbs. Been there after work on a monday and was glad i did stop by.

Spent about 2-3hrs at Barbs Sunday night as my hotel was situated right next to it. Since Monday was a holiday I assume that it was busier than usual for a Sunday.

First girl that approached me and I spent time with was Riley. Sweet girl with big natural breasts. She might not be for everyone but I immediately clicked with her. Told me that she likes to play world of warcraft. :cool:

Next was Wendy who was one of the prettiest girls I'd seen in Ottawa that weekend. Beautify face with long dark curly hair. Simply gorgeous.

Finally spent some memorable time with Juicy. Huge rack and solid booty. Seemed to be very popular with the gents there that night. I believe she is from Vancouver so might be just visiting. I'm going out to Vancouver in September for a bacherlor party. Will have to look her up.

Dropped in to Barb's last night and saw Leah, still sporting her dark haired look. She was really on in her dancing, and a good time ensued in the CR.

If we had a best (enhanced) breasts on the planet thread here, she's be on it.

Was at Barbs again on Friday night and may head back later today. Just can't get enough of the place and I can walk to it. Hooked up with Britney (formerly Bianca) who is one hot milf for sure. Loanna was there but she was busy so I did not partake. I hope they are both there today. Any other suggestions (big boob, milf fan although a spinner is okay now and again)?

Back to Barbs late last night. Ran into Britney (formerly Bianca) who has the nicest big boobs in town. Jada was also there and ready to rock and roll. The CR was very good with no botherings by the bouncers. Got some great mileage with Jada so head down to Barbs.

Did not see Loanna who is my all time favourite. Is she still there?

I usually see Loanna between 11 am and 5 pm, weekdays. Sometimes she might be there later, but I don't think she uses to do that like before. Even though she is not my favourite, is very nice to talk to her, and her milf look, dark hair, nice attitude (and amazing huge boobs) make her difficult to resist.

Additional Comments:

Two suggestions:

1) My favourite: Lexy (or Lexxy): beautiful and sexy, more spinner type, with light brown hair, soft tanned skin, amazing smile and a way of looking at you... Of course, she has a rounded, sexy, incredible butt -the best at Barbs, in my opinion-. She is absolutely awesome in the CR. I usually see her after 6 or 7 pm (weekdays). Great mix of sweet and sexy.

2) My Nr.2 favourite: Trisha: she is more the milf type, long black hair, tanned, owner of a killer body, very nice attitude, loves what she does (and it shows), nice boobs (naturals), and an amazing, bubbling butt. 100% sensuality. She is difficult to find, because apparently only works some Wednesdays (afternoon) and I think that sometimes on weekends, but not sure.

Believe me, these two can make you addicted!

Good luck.

Wild night at Barb's tonight. First I reconnected with the hot spinner Mel. I haven't seen her in months, but we picked up where we left off. My God she's a beauty, fit tight body, great abs, amazingly perfect ass, longish dark hair, and a really gorgeous face. I had forgotten quite how beautiful she is, somehow. And a contortionist when she dances, getting herself into all kinds of creative positions. She held my attention, that's for sure.

I took a break, and then I saw Sierra! Yes! Looking ultra-sexy in her thigh high boots and not much else. It was so good to talk to her again, and to reconnect. This night was about reconnecting. Back to the CR for more fun and teasing. Her thighs, her hips, her breasts, her ass, what a package, as I've had occasion to remark before. And she uses it well, so well. Add her sparkling personality, and the result is intoxication. I am Sierra-intoxicated.

So, time to leave, I think. We say goodbye, and then I spot Mel again. I accompany her back to the CR. She invites me, and I am powerless to resist her. She dances and writhes some more, so hot, then it's Showcase time on stage with all the dancers, and she comes back to my table to dance for me, then it's back to the CR. I cannot resist her...and finally, finally I tear myself away, and leave with $5 remaining in my wallet. But as Mel said, that's the sign of a night well spent.

Two hot dancers performing for me and making me very happy--a night well spent, indeed.

(I think there may be two Melanies at Barb's right now, or a Melanie and a Melody--I couldn't be sure from what the announcer said. Mine is the spinner-- lol)

Guest b***b**m

I went there tonight around 9pm. The ladies were looking amazing! I went into the CR with this girl named Jennifer Blooth she was visiting from Toronto. She was probably like 6'6" with her heels on you couldn't miss her! Super soft skin amazing ass and natural breasts!! Wow definitely worth every minute.

Super high mileage. She even asked for more outside the CR. Amazing.

Anyone else take a dance with her?

I guess we were there at the same time, bababoom. I noticed a very tall and attractive girl, but Mel and Sierra held my attention.