I saw bianca, jada, and karen

Bianca was as sensual and sexy as ever.

french Karen gave me an amazing backrub made my back feel better and danced sensually and loved her breasts played with, I would see her quickly as she is there only for a short time.

Family day is this coming monday, does anyone know if Barb's hours will be normal weekday hours or is there a holiday schedule or heaven forbid, is it closed on family day?

Family day is this coming monday, does anyone know if Barb's hours will be normal weekday hours or is there a holiday schedule or heaven forbid, is it closed on family day?

I don't know what the daytime clientele is made up of at Barbs, but I wouldn't be surprised if the place was open regular hours considering the feds will be working on Family Day.

I was at Barb's a few weeks ago and had some very sensual (although low mileage) dances from Kiki ... gorgeous latin woman (almost looked asian, but had a very spanish accent). definitely playboy material and some of the finest naturals I've seen in a while.

Porthos

Kiki is my girl! She is fabulous! Treat he nice guys! ;)

What's the name of that tall European blonde lady with the large melons?

That has to be Jenny.

That has to be Jenny.

Hi Alger,

Is Jenny be hotty in the CR, true enought I can never get her to dance for me, she is always to busy!!lol....

Rum

Yea, she's hot eveywhere.

But she is often very busy. I've missed out on several occasions myself.

Hey CERBites.

I have not been to Ottawa and Barbs lately and I was wondering if my favourite MILF's are still working, Loanna and Britney (formerly Bianca).

Trying to hit town during spring break and drop by my favourite SC in Ottawa.

Are there any other MILf types at Barbs (over 30 and big boobs are a must) that need to be taken to the CR.

Hey CERBites.

I have not been to Ottawa and Barbs lately and I was wondering if my favourite MILF's are still working, Loanna and Britney (formerly Bianca).

Trying to hit town during spring break and drop by my favourite SC in Ottawa.

Are there any other MILf types at Barbs (over 30 and big boobs are a must) that need to be taken to the CR.

if Brintney is a blond about 5'8 in her late 20's to early 30's she has gone back to the name Bianca.

What's the news from Barb's? I've been away for a while, trying to get caught up.

Went last night for the first time in ages, had a great time with Natasha, jaw-droppingly beautiful tall blonde with hair down to her gorgeous bum! Had fun running my hands all over her gorgeous skin and was pleasantly surprised when she returned the favour! I have a feeling it won't be so long between visits next time!

I strolled into Barb's this aft. for a green beer and found the place pretty slow. Tried to wait for an Irish lap dance with Jenny but couldn't wait her out....Dam, I hate when that happens! There were other hotties there though.....Bianca, Claire, Jessie. Didin't know anyone else.

Next time I'll be more persistent!. Happy St. Patrick's Day to All!!

I know what you mean about Jenny, 2D. I've had the experience a few times myself.

A Happy St. Pat's to all!

Does anyone know if this girl still dances at Barbarella's? She was platunum blonde. So hot!