Pearl from VIPOTG

I also would like to know about her. coz almost every time I deal with Asian girls, always feels their age are older than the posted. Seriously, not feels so well when you hook up with a lady with my mom's age.

I recently saw Pearl, shes a pretty girl but is not the girl pictured, unless she lost some size in her breasts, still very nice and soft (and real) but not the same girl.

Hi all,

I had the pleasure of seeing Pearl today. I have to say that it was a positive, fun experience. She definitely loves to pamper, gives a lot of attention, and gives great head. She is mid 20s or younger, has very nice breasts (I'm quite sure they're real!!), and was quite attractive.

She does seem heavier than in the pictures, but I am quite sure it is the same girl. Her extra weight suits her and does not feel out of place at all, I quite enjoyed her body type.

Would recommend

I've also seen Pearl, and had a nice time with her. I was a little unsure whether it was her from the pictures when I saw her in person, but I think given that the photos seem to be somewhat professionally done, it's just a matter of good lighting, maybe a little photographic touching up, and perhaps they are slightly dated. Doesn't seem like B+S to me, and IME with VIPOTG they don't do that - have only had good experiences with their girls, and hopefully it stays that way!

Just an update, I answered my own question by contacting her. Apparently MSOG was "Extra". I never hasked how much --Extra--, I understand it's YMMV but for the most part I thought the rule of thumb was 30min=1 SOG, 1 hour = MSOG.

Just an update, I answered my own question by contacting her. Apparently MSOG was "Extra". I never hasked how much --Extra--, I understand it's YMMV but for the most part I thought the rule of thumb was 30min=1 SOG, 1 hour = MSOG.

That is unfortunate, and why I have not been visiting these last offerings from Viptog. The upsell seems to be creeping in.

More $ for MSOG?.... seems crazy when you are paying for time, let alone 1 hour.

Viptog....I hope there was a misunderstanding and it is figured out.

Peace