What outfit do you most want to see your SP wearing when you open the door?

After a bit more thought, even more than stockings I think a welcoming smile would have to be what I like her to be wearing. After that, the stockings and lingerie would add to the effect .....

A pretty woman with a great smile can overcome any wardrobe shortcomings .... :lol:

You may need to raise your hands in the air for this outfit, will look for sexy farm chickie...

d3287.jpg

I like to call on a ref at times, to ensure we play FAIR..love the outfit..oh yeah she can blow my whistle too

51SpCX9r6RL.jpg

After being with Annessa, she wore a beautiful long summer dress, I certainly love them, now that the season is here. It is really nice when you carress her legs, and butt while lifting up the summer dress..the surprize under is always very stimulating!

yhst-50958542405417_2059_3839156453

Can you find us a Farm Girl (jean suspenders), Pa Leeze ! :smile:

I love denim suspenders, they're too cute.

yhst-50958542405417_2057_31435583819

First of all I want to thank Pistol Pete for all the nice eye candy. Nice pics. For me...I like the lady to leave us somewhere to go. If she is naked, or scantily dressed, how much more is there to see? I really love taking off a beautiful dress to see the lingerie and then the lingerie. I love really, really nice hosery as I am a leg man. I love stilettos, hate stripper shoes and hate boots. However, those who have mentioned a nice and sincere smile are also on the mark with a cruical element.

Naomi do you happen to have this type of outfit...have not had the pleasure yet to see it on a SP..but wow..

Y108.jpg

Always been a fan of nurse outfits....

41uFcZgMRvL.jpg

OMG, Pete this is just to fucking HOT. I hear sirens. :-D

My personal favourite is a classy, elegant business suit with a white blouse, black stockings and heels.

However, I enjoy the anticipation of waiting until the door opens - every SP is different, and I love to see the oh so so cute little outfits that you wear !

Just had too..to post this outfit....the sexy farmers daughter

farm-girls-105.jpg

You're a Pistol, Pete.

Luv to squeeze those from behind. :razz:

In all honesty, I wish I could greet all my gentlemen callers in an outfit like this. It makes me feel sexy :). But I understand that different people have different tastes and I try to accomodate them to the best of my (limited wardrobe...lol) abililty :).

The very simple sexy T and jeans..

523848_f520.jpg

Leather does it for me

Nice tight short skirt with boots or pants taht are tight and leave little to my imagination.

I like DATY with the SP wearing leather boots

I really love the sound of high heels and the click they make when she comes to the door and hides behide it when she open it .

Ditto Skagoldfinger - There is someting about that sound - anticipation I guess. Any outfit that includes heels is my preference!

Guest S***e

A row of white teeth surrounded by luscious lips in a sexy, healthy smile....clothing and other attire is optional. No flip-flops, however!! LOL