How should the clothes come off?

The date has been booked, the door has been knocked on, the meet and greet has happened. Wine has been sipped and the client has lost the nervousness.

The point of the encounter is arriving. But you are both still dressed.

How should the clothes come off?

Will it be starting with light kissing followed by more erotic foreplay with the slow removal of each others' clothes. Or perhaps a mutual striptease while dancing to soft music... tongues flicking against lips, necks or freshly bare skin; light flirtatious touches, bodies entwined together rocking, caressing.

Some prefer to rip the clothes off in frantic fervour. Others do it mechanically, like before putting the 'jammies on.

How do you prefer it? Do you even care?

(I thought of a poll but decided I prefer anecdotes)

• Like 1

For that real girlfriend experience, I like to take her clothes off...one piece at a time, like we're making out for real.

If she's in a rush and just takes them all off before I can say boo, then I might just take all mine off too...then we're both just birthday suits and that's lots of fun too.

But I also like to just take off my shirt and leave my jeans on...waiting for her to undo them and motion to remove them. There's something I like about just having my shirt off and jeans on while making out with a beautiful naked woman!

Eso, don't take the clothes of like one of my encounters. We both bent over at the same time and just about knocked each other out with our heads. We did manage to both laugh at the moment rather hardily. Ouch!! We did have a great encounter following.

:roll: What? The clothes come off?

And here, all these years, I'd thought....

....................................................... well, never mind!

LOL

I take some of her clothes off, she takes some of mine off, we kiss and fundle each other and I remove more of hers and she removes more of mine. No one removes there own clothes but a little help is allowed.

I find it more arousing this way, and I might even stop with her panties around her knees and go DATY it makes it more exciting I find. The same with her blouse or top around her wrist and holding it there and go for a passionate kiss while she can't use her hands.

I love removing her clothes myself.

Ditto...it's fun taking your time and slowly, teasingly remove each others clothing, but sometimes when you see someone you have been thinking about seeing for awhile, the lust just takes over and the clothes have to hit the floor as quickly as possible, because there is no chance of holding back that explosion that is about to happen. It all depends on the lady and the connection...some are very playful as the clothes are removed, some are more playful when the clothes are off..clothes are just in the way....whatever works!

It is all about the slow, teasing removal. I like when we're making out and he's kissing my neck and fondling my breasts and running his hands all over me and it takes about 10 minutes just to fully undress, but by the time we get there, I'm soaking wet and ready to pounce :)

a blouse with buttons

more time to unclothe her

Okay, I admit it: I do get undressed just about every time. But I will say that sometimes a quickie, without removing any more clothes than absolutely necessary, is a wonderful thing!

I have a recent fondness for a particular dress with many, many buttons down the front.

Come to think of it, when I got married, long, long years ago, my wedding gown had 50 buttons up the back. Fifty. Tiny ones, too! When he unbuttoned them, that was fun!

Yes! There is something to be said for hiking up the skirt an pulling down the panties...or discovering there are none!:wink:

I prefer ez access clothes, you can take them off if you wish, or if you are too wound up they can stay on with lots of play room!! HEHE

Guest S***e

Ol' dogs don't wear clothes. I enjoy disrobing the ladies with my teeth ever sooooo slooooowly!

Old Spike

if you are a lady doing an outcall....millions of buttons can add to a full half hour getting re-dressed, lol.....snap-buttons are good for that in this case. but a million teeny pearly buttons can be a big hassle.....unless a hobbiest is willing to factor in to their time how long it takes us to get primped and ready for the outside world afterwards.

translation: if it takes a half hour to unbotton her, its going to take a half hour for her to button herself up....if you booked an hour....well....lol ;)

an easy one-piece dress that slides off and slides on easily (without panties of course) is a most functional attire

Guest f***2f***
if you are a lady doing an outcall....millions of buttons can add to a full half hour getting re-dressed, lol.....snap-buttons are good for that in this case. but a million teeny pearly buttons can be a big hassle.....unless a hobbiest is willing to factor in to their time how long it takes us to get primped and ready for the outside world afterwards.

translation: if it takes a half hour to unbotton her, its going to take a half hour for her to button herself up....if you booked an hour....well....lol ;)

an easy one-piece dress that slides off and slides on easily (without panties of course) is a most functional attire

I like the way you think....sliding my hands up under neath a short skirt or dress is a great turn on and then to find a nice naked bum and quim...BONUS!!:mrgreen:

Especially when they say with a grin 'hope you don't mind the lack of underwear'. Pauses while remembering the moment with a smile....

I like the way you think....sliding my hands up under neath a short skirt or dress is a great turn on and then to find a nice naked bum and quim...BONUS!!:mrgreen: