• Every few minutes
    • Every half hour
    • Once an hour
    • Every few hours
    • Couple of times a day
    • Once a day
    • Once week
    • Every few weeks

I am relatively new to CERB and this hobby, but like many things I enjoy I have dived right in and really, really enjoy this community. There are a lot of funny hobbyists, some great experienced ones that share insights and I love reading comments from the SPs and MP's.

This place is often a source of entertainment and fun for me and I am really glad we have this playground to share ideas, thoughts, pictures and find quality companions. The issue is I am frequently checking CERB to see what is new, make a comment, look up an SP or just see what is happening. I am seriously addicted and am curious how many others visit as often as I do.

web-addiction-a-clinical-disorder.bmp

As often as time permits.

I typically leave the browser window open whether I am logged in or not.

I try to get on here a couple of times a day just to see what is going on. I am fairly new to this site, but enjoy all the helpful insight from the veterans, the jokes and one-liners from the comedians, the advise from the lovely ladies and the chance to meet new people with the same mindset as me. Awesome community of people to spend some time with!

I really, really like the new profile pic Cherry! Very sexy!:twisted:

I like to sit and relax with a cup of tea a few times a day and read threads and see how everyone is doing.

I visit every time I need to masterbate.........and that is often....very often....excuse me..this topic got me horny again.........:-D

I visit every time I need to masterbate.........and that is often....very often....excuse me..this topic got me horny again.........:-D

Now that is too much information! I hope you are looking at the SP's photos most of the time:grin:

I also meant to say that part of my enjoyment visiting here is the quality of this board. Little things like random albums, shoutbox, a great chat client and collectibles like nominations or reputation really add to the experience.

We should all take our hats off to the mods and people who crafted and maintain CERB.ca, it is one of the fullest featured boards I visit!

Thank you very much there are many more just waiting for approval from "MOD", hope you enjoy all my NEW pix!!!

I also meant to say that part of my enjoyment visiting here is the quality of this board. Little things like random albums, shoutbox, a great chat client and collectibles like nominations or reputation really add to the experience.

We should all take our hats off to the mods and people who crafted and maintain CERB.ca, it is one of the fullest featured boards I visit!

AGREED THANK YOU MOD, for giving us a FUN and SAFE place to enjoy ourselves, and learn new things!!!

I for one REALLY enjoy reading all the different opinions, and learning new and interesting things everyday on this site!!!

Keep up the AWSOME work!!! We really appreciate it!!!

I find the level of discussion very high on this board. Its often insightful, amusing and just fun. And I like superheroines and anime, so its great.

The difficulty with the hobby is that it isn't something you can talk about with friends and co-workers, so this community is the substitute for that.

So, in answer to the question, I'm on far more than I should be. :-D

Porthos

I enjoy it but have 4 other boards I have belonged to longer, 2 of which are more Vancouver based so spend more time there. Also, like one of my other boards, this one slows down my ancient computer, plus is slow to change/load/post on so that affects how often I spend time on a board.

However, it is a board I recommend to others as a nicer place to visit and spend time on, and when BC based sps are interested in travels to the East, this is where I send to for more info on where to go and what to do. For community, topics and behaviour, it is a very cool board. For Van info and members, not so much, for my dos centavos.

Yes indeed it is sweet.

LOL

Thank you very much there are many more just waiting for approval from "MOD", hope you enjoy all my NEW pix!!!

After looking at your new profile pic I had to pull an Antlerman. :mrgreen:

I actually went to your site and perused all of your pics! The maid ones really caught my attention...:twisted:

I actually went to your site and perused all of your pics! The maid ones really caught my attention...:twisted:

HAHA, I know, but I can't decide if I like the maid or naughty nurse better!

Guest f***2f***

It's a difficult poll to answer. I work all day so most definately can't access it through the company firewall. when I am home I spend 2-3 hours in it...at a shot but that's only one access.....so you probably should have asked how long we spend here as opposed to how many times we log on.

I too enjoy the community and the level of discussion. Chat is a favorite spot for me.

I literally spend hours (HOURS) on this site (it's a hard job being in the top 15, but someone's gotta do it, lol!).

I can't help it, I love replying to threads and hanging out in chat with my boys.

Plus, I have met some really really great colleagues off of this site :)

Hey, nobody has selected 'every few weeks' yet. I guess we'll have to wait a few weeks so that those people can answer ;)

sort took the words out of my mouth...but I able to pop in here and there to read threads, especially schedules...flirting with ladies, booking appointments, just started to go into chat a bit more recently!

It's a difficult poll to answer. I work all day so most definately can't access it through the company firewall. when I am home I spend 2-3 hours in it...at a shot but that's only one access.....so you probably should have asked how long we spend here as opposed to how many times we log on.

I too enjoy the community and the level of discussion. Chat is a favorite spot for me.

I log in once in the morning to check for pm s and at night to do some reading and writing.

ATH

Yep, morning and evening for awhile. About half an hour a day on average.

I live here.

My question is what are you people doing in my living room (chatroom)?

I should be charging you rent or at least bring some drinks when you drop in.