Couples at a strip bar

Guest S****r

A few months ago a client took me on my first (and so far only) visit to a strip bar where we had a private dance with a girl and then went back to his place for some really hot sex. What a turn on!

When I first came to Canada and was doing my Compare and Contrast exercise in how things sexual were handled in Canada versus in the States, one of the first things I noticed was the occasional couple enjoying the strip clubs.

That sure wasn't happening back home! :) But when i first saw if, it made all kinds of sense to me.

Glad to see it still happening.

Frankly my wife and I have always been surprised more couples don't make this an activity they can do together... without getting sentimental she's a great "wingman" at strip bar, and I enjoy the stares she gets.

• Like 1

I only wish my wife would be open to things like that, she won't even let me take a 1 second look at a good looking girl walking in the mall or anywhere for that matter!

I've been to strip clubs with my wife on many occations. In all cases my wife is the most "active" patron in the club. A number of the hotest moments of my life so far have been watching my wife getting dances. (she's been allowed to get away with stuff that would have me tossed out with a broken arm). Hell on a few visits my wife has had a little fun on stage herself with the stripper. In all cases, when we went home she was like an animal, once she couldn't wait and I had to pull into a parking lot on the way home for a quicky.

If there is any possibility that you can ever get your wife or SO to go I highly recommend it.

• Like 1

I agree with TopNotch, I once walked in on my wife in the champagne room of a Ottawa establishment (which shall go unnamed for fear of attracting unwanted attention) performing a sexual act with a dancer that would be perfectly acceptable at any one of the city's two swingers clubs, but certainly not sanctioned at a wiggler bar. God bless French Canadian wives.

I've visited strip clubs in the past with my girl friends and I have to agree that it can really spice things up :)