First encounter

I'm interested in one of the PK girls, how does it exactly work? I can't host, so I guess it will be an "incall".

Is it as simple as calling and booking an appointment with X if she's available?

When I arrive at her place, do I simply hand over the $$ and everything is smooth sailing, or is there some formalities?

Thanks

• Like 1

Guest **oo**e
I'm interested in one of the PK girls, how does it exactly work? I can't host, so I guess it will be an "incall".

Is it as simple as calling and booking an appointment with X if she's available?

When I arrive at her place, do I simply hand over the $$ and everything is smooth sailing, or is there some formalities?

Thanks

Make the appointment over the phone, through email or text as she requests and go along with whatever reasonable information requests she might have and use your judgment, absolutely protect her privacy at all times, take a shower immediately before, shave, use mouthwash, dress well, hand the donation over in an envelope, be a gentleman while you are there and in all your communications with her, ask whether she would like you to take a shower when you first get there out of courtesy, and you will be golden. It's as simple as that.

It may sound simple, I will add that - cut and file your nails, and wash your hands if she does not ask you to shower. And shower means thoroughly clean yourself with soap.

Have confidence that PK will be a wise choice. There's not too much drama there. It's a good starting point. The reviews will be your friend. Use it.

Everything that previous posters said is bang on.

Also-since you seem to want to see an agency girl you should except that she call/text her agent shortly after you arrive and handed her the donation to tell him that you aren't a creep and gave her the money :)

Everything that was said. Just to add that PKE is CALL only (no text or email) for Prompt response. And yes it is as simple as calling and booking the lady by the name of "X", if she is available. Yes when you arrive just hand over the money (I put the cash in an open envelope with the name of provider and the dollar amount written on the back, but I do outcalls only). Hug and kiss the lady after the door is closed and compliment her on her looks and dress and perfume. As Malika said she will then call/text her agent to say everything is all right.

A collection of ladies of all looks, ages and services. Safe and reliable. Ladies approach the agency to be represented. Most experienced in industry. So nothing to worry about. I hear that they recently have a luxury incall place. Have fun.

PK is solid (2x for me anyhow) and, as mentioned above, phone call only for organizing everything.

They had also only been a 'day of' booking setup for me - so phone during the day to see who's available & sort things out from there. Envelope set on the end table upon showing up worked for me.

Quite happy with how the whole setup went down - would repeat.