LucyCMJ

Guest k*vi****00

It had been awhile since my last massage seeing as a was slightly disappointed with my last experience. I was poking around on here yesterday when I came across Lucy's advert and I had to book a session the moment I saw her pictures.

I had never been to CMJ before but I had been meaning to give it a try for sometime, the entire experience was great easily booked, all the girls were looked amazing and made me feel welcome from the moment I entered.

Then entered the beautiful Lucy and I was pleasantly surprised that she looked even better in person. She had an amazingly tight body and her skin is oh so soft.

I won't get I to of much detail but if you are a fan of the erotic massage I suggest you join CMJ and set up a session with Lucy or you are missing out. She ranks up at he top of my list for massage experiences.

I met Lucy at Sexapaloosa, she's HOT!!!! Those legs of her's just go on forever, and she's got a wickedly tight body...giddy up luv!!! ;)

Guest m**on

Lucy is most definitely one of a kind and very good at what she dose, she strives to be the best and in my opinion is. when she enters the room it,s like a ray of sunshine lights up the room and an angel appears. Her looks are stunning with a tall slender figure thats like a magnet to your eyes, in the shower she will seduce you and capture your attention as she never takes her eyes off you. When she begins the massage her hands will tease you and arouse you as well as releiving the tension in your body and the only thought on your mind will be booking your next session with Lucy. She is most definitely an A+ and time with her is well spent

I too had the pleasure of having Lucy as my guest though it was a bit surprise to see her all tanned on arrival (as I was promised a very pale masseuse), however, once I look deeper and saw that very cute very pretty face and beautiful blue eyes showing up in the tanned face I almost forgot about the tanned skin. She was my guest for one hour and though at the beginning she was a bit distant (this was her first outcall so I can't blame her to be a bit nervous) however, as time passed by she felt more comfortable and quite friendly at the end. She has beautiful looks and may get an A+ in the looks department and another A+ in the masseuse related services and the only area of improvement in my view would be likely to work a bit on emotional aspects of GFE but it could have been YMMV.

I've not had an opportunity recently to post an MA review - not, incidently, for the lack of wonderful MAs here in the Ottawa region! I am compelled however to take this opportunity to write about Lucy at CMJ.

I saw Lucy last week for the second time - earlier this year she was paired with Courtney who had just joined CMJ and was in training. Lucy had been away for a great deal of the summer and Fall so it was good to have her back!

Suffice it to say that I enjoyed an intense, not-to-be-forgotten erotic experience on par with Mandy, Holly and the many other talented MAs at CMJ.

... I have also officially sworn-off CMJ parties... the prospect of being in the same room with all of these wonderful women would leave me incapacitated on so many levels!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.