Wowwwww! Really a touching story.., proof that all we need is to believe in ourselves truly and anything can be acomplished..., against all odds and others disbelieve! And yes sometimes we do need just for someone to help us believe on ourselves n give a little push to gain that confidence.., but at the end is completely up to ourselves to reach our goals no matter what they are!

• Like 1

I saw this video a really long time ago... It's so powerful and very inspirational. The doctors told him he would never walk without assistance again but yoga changed that... The first time I saw it I cried!

The amount of determination it took is remarkable :) I don't know many people who would be able to do that, including myself.

• Like 1

DONT GIVE UP! Love this, I just watched it and have streams of tears down my face! Tears of joy for that man, but also for ALL the ppl in my life that claim they just can't do it! Nothing works if you dont try!

• Like 1

I saw this video a really long time ago... It's so powerful and very inspirational. The doctors told him he would never walk without assistance again but yoga changed that... The first time I saw it I cried!

The amount of determination it took is remarkable :) I don't know many people who would be able to do that, including myself.

Some will say that - it's a miracle that he lost 140 lbs in 10 months. But the truth is, like you said, it was his determination! It was not only the weight loss, but he could run again! That was amazing after the doctors told him he would never walk again unassisted!

This is something which will stick with me forever -

Never underestimate

What you can accomplish

When you believe in yourself

• Like 3