Kayla (SheDevil)

Avg. of 5 Recommendations

I have seen Kayla on a few occasions and she is one of the best that Winnipeg has to offer. Always friendly and always great service.

Kayla was great. I'm glad I was able to see her and on relatively short notice. I had emailed her at about 12:30 am and we finished emailing around 2:30 setting a time for 10am. She slept in a little but after my visit to her I can definitely say the wait was worth it. True gfe and a great attitude! I had a great time and I hope she did too!

Kayla is definitely repeat material!

Yesterday I was pretty upset after being jerked around for two days including driving to the location I was to meet with another provider and then having texts ignored. But hey! Not upset anymore because that got me to meet Kayla! I guess some things happen for a reason!

If you are on the fence about seeing Kayla, get off that fence and call her!

Saw her today! Extremely down to earth and friendly. Started off with a super relaxing massage which eased me up and I needed that since it was my first time visiting a SP. Followed by an AMAZING BBBJ! She seriously has amazing oral skills. And then ended with CG till finish. recommend her for a hassle free, good time.

• Like 1

I agree. Very down to earth woman with a great attitude. I left very happy. Will definitely be repeating with her.

• Like 1

Met w/ Kayla for the first time today. im usually a petite/spinner guy but bcs of her list of recommendations and a personal one from another poster, I figured id try something new. No regrets.

She calmed my nerves immediately when I got there. Had a quick shower and she chatted with me the whole time. She's very chatty. Gave me an incredible massage and found all the right spots to loosen me up. The massage would have been worth the visit alone, but once she had her lips around my meat my mind went blank. This girl can take care of a dick boys. She got me hard and sucked it like the pro she is. 69, rode me, then back to bj. no rushing. definitely worth a try.

I visited her two weeks ago for the first time after seeing many good reviews.

She is a very nice lady who will make you feel comfortable as soon as you walk in.

She has a massage table to warm you up for the main event, which was very good. I know I'm echoing other reviews but it was an all around good time.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.