Keep your eyes peeled for an amazing treat!

Hey Ottawa,

My LTR that I have been seeing as much as I can of for the last few years has finally agreed to try cerb!!!

You may remember her brief appearance last fall with Rachel in the Rachel and Sophie duo;

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?ltr=R&t=5132

She is truly stunning :)

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=25246

Her account is just getting up and running so be easy on her plus she has a very demanding job so again if she gets flooded she may not get back to you the first time around.

Once she has a chance to massage her User CP I will write a review :) and her talents are more than all my favorite acronyms her service is truly full GFE.

Plus look for the Sophie Gang Bang to happen in the next few weeks keep your eyes peeled in the gang bang group

Dummpy: Every time I see a message posted by my favorite associate, I have to take a close look. You are very talented... always manages to find very interesting

topics. Rachel and Sophie duo has been on my radar and I very much appreciate bringing Sophie's account to our attention. JOB WELL DONE PARTNER !!!!

• Like 1

Guest gagagaga

Hi Sophie. Welcome to the board. Great pic...can't wait to see hear more of you