Brittany in T-cona?

well if she "Retired" she just came out of retirement today..

I think i already posted a review about this one on here so i will not repeat that post again.

Cheers

I type in Transcona on BP and get the BBW.

I did the same.She has peaked my interest,but see she has only posted in march from what I see.would like to know more about the BBW if anyone has info?

Britteny from Transcona posted on bp a numer of times last week. Was even offering duo with Scarlett or similar name. Today no trace of either lady on bp. Cheers,

Guest s*r***a**9

So has anyone seen her?

Sneakypet saw BBW Brittany (I think thats what he meant)

Maybe the prices for T-Cona Brittany are keeping everyone away? Sheesh!

Touring SPs prices aren't that high!

she was on my radar until that rate increase... maybe it's like fuel.... I just have to wait till the summer is over and the rates may come back down?

I have seen Brittany a few times recently and she is absolutly one of the hottest coolest girls I have ever met! I realize this should probably going in the recomendations section but as I am still a new member the system wont allow me too. Brittany is easily one of the hottest girls I have seen in this town by far!

Brittany was easy to get a hold of and despite some troubles finding time that worked for both of us. She is so worth waiting for. I also got to see her once with Scarlette and it was one of the best experiences EVER!. I won't go into specifics but all I can say is I'm eagerly waiting for our next meetings. These 2 girls look soooo hot together and a great time was had by all!

Great girls allot of fun to be with in and out of the bedroom!!

• Like 3