Asian massage Colonnade

Guys, you won't regret your money in this place. If you like deep muscle massage with good happy ending with whole body relax from inside, this place is definitely for you. The place is in an industry area, so it is not nice for outside but is very secret also. Inside is clean with shower facility, they change the sheet after each client and all towels are steamed keeping in hot before use. After finishing massage, they always help you clean the oil on your body with hot towel, the feeling is so nice. I am regular now.

• Like 1

I went there recently and was quite happy with the services provided and the warm atmosphere. Anna is a really nice woman and I can see why many people choose to go and visit.

Guest webothscore

Clean oil with warm towel????? Cool, but is there a shower there too? Thanks gents.

Guest K***an

Just saw Monica for the first time this week. Total Dream Girl! Unfortunately, she is leaving for China at the end of the month but is supposed to return in the fall. She has been in high demand lately and it is best to book ahead of time unless you are ok with waiting. You can't go wrong with Anna though. I advise anyone who is curious about GHS to stop waffling and just go!

Having just had the opportunity to try the place out I would have to agree, it is definitely a fantastic place with an excellent deep tissue massage :)

• Like 1

Guest l***nc**k

never had a dull moment......left with a smile...and the next day had sore muscles from the massage....impressed :)

Went there quite a while ago and didn't get much more than a massage. Tried it again in May and what a difference a year makes. Very friendly and accommodating. I'm a regular now.

In town for a short week and I had to try this place out...

AMAZING massage and a great experience overall!

Booked with Monica... She seemed amused that she's becoming famous online! LOL

In town for a short week and I had to try this place out...

AMAZING massage and a great experience overall!

Booked with Monica... She seemed amused that she's becoming famous online! LOL

Yes your right Monica is amused by that

Both Anna and Sophia provide the closest RMT massage that I have ever had. In fact it is a lot better than a lot of RMT's. While the rooms are clean, the rest of the place could use some upgrading. The new girl Monica is also very good but I would rate Sophia at the top. She has left for a while and then comes back. Currently away I think

Guest Knowledge

Finally got time to check this place out.

Massage was good. Girl didn't speak much English so couldn't make out the name lol

I think the prices are too high. felt like I was in triple a spa when I was told the prices.thought this place would be cheaper then most but guess not

IMHO, $40 for 1/2 hour and $60 for an hour are reasonable prices, especially given the good quality massages.

Well... those prices don't include the extras... depending on what your looking for I do admit their prices are similar to triple a spa but they're massage quality is nothing compared to good hand spa... but given the quality of the massage I find it's worth it... IMHO

Does Monica have an attractive face? Approximately how old is she?

Monica is gone. The two girls working there right now are Sophia and Anna, Anna being the one I see all the time. While I wouldn't call either girl hot, they certainly aren't ugly.

They are still advertizing Monica????

Yep... it's always like that... takes them a while to update their add. I asked Ana a while ago and can't remember the answer she gave me... Your better off just calling and ask who's available.

Guest r***rt***6

Saw a newer girl Mimi today. Normally this place is good quality massage and service is good too. This girl Mimi is robotic and always yawning. Not what we have came to expect from Good Hand Spa. Good place but sorry to say watch what girl you see closely.