Sign in to follow this  

Adrianna

I met Adrianna about a week ago after having seen her photos, and hearing a bit about her.. I thought she would be my type.

So, I book through Explore-her, very easy and off I go to see her. She greets me at the door, little kiss to start and we move off to the bed. Once there, I find her kissing, it's way deeper and she has the softest, fullest lips, awesome DFK.

She isn't done with me, and proceeds to give a nice wet sloppy BBBJ. Oh yes, love this too. It is of course my turn, and I slip down to the moistness and get a taste of that pussy. She is very receptive, and wants some digits at the same time. I am enjoying myself, and I would say she is too.

A little more BBBJ, and then she slips on the hat, and mounts cowgirl.. A little of this, and I really want to do doggie, and she is keen on this too. So, I get to see that incredible ass, and can't hold back much longer. A little rest and she was open to a round two, only BBBJ this time, and was able to reach a 2nd SOG.

Definitely my body type, not a spinner, but not large, just that perfect bit of roundness that I find so desirable.

Anyway, I say I look for amazing, I am going to put her into this category, both from a service, but also a personality, since she likes to give you feedback and direction, and a little dirty talk too, if you treat her right.

She is a student and doesn't work often, so keep an eye open, because you don't want to miss her.

• Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this