Thai testicle massage

Guest En***y

I have had one before and it truly was a nice experience, do any ladies in Ottawa offer such a massage?

I've never done one specifically, but it sounds like fun! I'm sure you could ask, it doesn't sound too complicated, especially if the provider already pays attention to that area ;)

Actually if it is a true thai testicle massage, it is actually more therapeutic than erotic. Don't look it up in the Urban Dictionary, Google it. There are lots of links particularly from people who practice it.

Guest En***y

I went to this massage place on Somerset and had a very decent HJ and it was very inexpensive. Wow. It was filled with lots of teasing and the woman was open to me telling her how exactly I liked it and wow did I finish strong.....she would back off when I told her to and then bring me up again....can't beat this price....pm me and I will tell you her name and price to pay her...a plain woman....average looks and weight....

It was only 30 minutes but I never spent a moment on my stomach....on my back the whole time and she knew what I wanted right off the bat.

Energy.

I went to this massage place on Somerset and had a very decent HJ and it was very inexpensive. Wow. It was filled with lots of teasing and the woman was open to me telling her how exactly I liked it and wow did I finish strong.....she would back off when I told her to and then bring me up again....can't beat this price....pm me and I will tell you her name and price to pay her...a plain woman....average looks and weight....

It was only 30 minutes but I never spent a moment on my stomach....on my back the whole time and she knew what I wanted right off the bat.

Energy.

I got news for you sweety..., you dont know what you are missing by spending all the time in you back... the teasing that you can experience by being on your stomach and just letting the lady caress you and touch you in the right way and in the right places.... make you imagination run wild as to what come next...., since you can not see her all you experience is her gentle touch.... arousing you until you cant hold it anymore and then when you turn around..... just let it all come out....

• Like 7

Guest En***y

You are a great masseuse from everything I have read about you and I really do want that type of experience with you soon, it is just that we men here don't always have the cash for the elite women on here ,and from time to time a good massage of the Lingham is all we want ,and for a fair price.It is like having a sub a Quiznos versus a nice dinner at an authentic Italian restaurant...both are tasty and can each be satisfying ,but we are never in doubt as to which is the best....just can't always afford the best each day....

That being said...I do look forward to having time with you and the better massage experience for sure.

Energy

Guest En***y

When I do see Vitto I plan on writing a great review and I do love her sex appeal for sure....something that is well worth the expense....I can't wait so excited to see her probably in two weeks..I will keep you all posted.....and I will let you all in on a few other secret places I have found....later

Lol is nice that you say you will write a great review... :-) but you dont have to..., lol I enjoy my work and knowing that when we meet, you will be happy and satisfied... Will make me happy :-) xo. But off course if it is your wish to share your experience is also appreciated... :-)

Guest En***y

Some people had PM'd me and I told you the details....but I did forget the address......371 Somerset w.

Cheers.

Guest En***y

Maybe it was a bad idea to post this as I must have had to share this info with about 2 dozen or more members so far....argh...now I have to wait in line...

Maybe it was a bad idea to post this as I must have had to share this info with about 2 dozen or more members so far....argh...now I have to wait in line...

But we appreciate the info.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest En***y

I am surprised at how many PM s I have received and that my original post wasn't worthy of being a Nominated Post.

You are welcome to those who PMd me and to those who publicly thanked me.

Energy...

Guest C****Ru****n

Edited by C****Ru****n