I have stopped by twice this past year to say "hello". I have never stayed...

Edited by bellafan

I did go there one Saturday afternoon, and actually the Asian lady was young, tall and attractive, and I had a pleasant experience, except after we were chatting and she wanted to tell me how sad she was and how bad her life was. I wasn't sure if it was a hustle, which I am unfortunately a sucker for (maybe shouldn't have admitted that), but it was a bit of a downer and I left with less than the spring in my step I usually would feel. Never returned.

this place always look to me like they are just about to get busted , or evicted , I have been maybe twice in the last 6 months but didn't stay as I didn't see anything I liked , older Asians, last time I did stay the options did not seem to match the agreed price so that turned me off. wourth the drive a little farther East to Colonade or St Joseph

Exactly, there are so many places that many people have recommended and that most people know are very good...

I don't mind older Asians, especially when they allow mutual touching. Ymmv, but Yuku gave a good long massage, and is an expert on the flip side. Price was reasonable and she gave the right vocal responses for me to finish. I had almost given up on asking for hj. While her face wasn't the prettiest, her thin legs and tight butt made up for it. I think I will repeat.

I don't mind older Asians, especially when they allow mutual touching. Ymmv, but Yuku gave a good long massage, and is an expert on the flip side. Price was reasonable and she gave the right vocal responses for me to finish. I had almost given up on asking for hj. While her face wasn't the prettiest, her thin legs and tight butt made up for it. I think I will repeat.

Been there once a couple of weeks ago, typical Asian place with no frill decoration. Regular options available.

Guest ****y1**2

I visited 868 yesterday and my experience was pretty standard, although the massage was better than I expected. I will repeat.