the set of great head!

Do you find

that most. Women think its just a matter of bobbin up and down!

What's your best idea of the ultimate bj

Can you recommend a great provider?

Posted via Mobile Device

Lookinggg what part of the country are you from. It might make it much easier for us to recommend to you.

Hey either ottawa or Hamiltony

Lookinggg what part of the country are you from. It might make it much easier for us to recommend to you.

Posted via Mobile Device

it's not just bobbing

one must make love to the rock hard throbbing cock with her lips, tongue, and throat. kissing the head passionately {like a french kiss}, massaging the whole thing down to the base with her tongue, gripping it with her throat like a tight virgin pussy. looking up in to your eyes saying to her self i own you bitch lol :-D

• Like 3

Guest S**r***e

Best Bj I ever had didn't come from a provider. This girl worked my member like she had just been poisoned and the antidote was in my cock. The way she worked her tongue, throat and hand was amazing!!! Damn, now I want a BJ. I also once had a girlfriend who used to get urges to suck cock. Those were some great times, chillin watching a movie, she says I have an urge and bam!!....she goes to town. She never needed anything in return but I always repaid her the favour eventually.

Guest f***2f***

Damn where do you find a girl like that?? Wouldn't it be great during hockey season??:mrgreen:

Best Bj I ever had didn't come from a provider. This girl worked my member like she had just been poisoned and the antidote was in my cock. The way she worked her tongue, throat and hand was amazing!!! Damn, now I want a BJ. I also once had a girlfriend who used to get urges to suck cock. Those were some great times, chillin watching a movie, she says I have an urge and bam!!....she goes to town. She never needed anything in return but I always repaid her the favour eventually.

it's not just bobbing

one must make love to the rock hard throbbing cock with her lips, tongue, and throat. kissing the head passionately {like a french kiss}, massaging the whole thing down to the base with her tongue, gripping it with her throat like a tight virgin pussy. looking up in to your eyes saying to her self i own you bitch lol :-D

That was beautiful....now I need a blow job, but I think you kind of set the bar pretty high...gonna be tough to find one like this!!!

I don't care for too much spit and wet...sure you need some wet, but a bunch of spit makes for loosey goosey and not enough feeling.

That was beautiful....now I need a blow job, but I think you kind of set the bar pretty high...gonna be tough to find one like this!!!
lol i tend to take my oral seriously it is my #1 favorite thing to do

Best Bj I ever had didn't come from a provider. This girl worked my member like she had just been poisoned and the antidote was in my cock. The way she worked her tongue, throat and hand was amazing!!! Damn, now I want a BJ. I also once had a girlfriend who used to get urges to suck cock. Those were some great times, chillin watching a movie, she says I have an urge and bam!!....she goes to town. She never needed anything in return but I always repaid her the favour eventually.[/quote/]

I need to meet this girl :p I have only ever met one other naughty hottie who gets cravings to give head. Of course she is my best friend! I know there's got to be more girls like us.

I always carry around suckers and hard candys as I get these cravings so bad at times I want to grab the first person I see and say hey your cumming with me...lol. So I just pop a candy in my mouth and it usually helps calm me down a little.

But getting to the orginal question it has way more to do with just bobbing up and down. Luv4lust couldn't of said it any better, I especially like the last part :p

Great analogy ^5. :lol: Must have been great head.