The gentleman or the horse?

I have a qestion for the ladies of cerb and for the gents..well... I'm sure this has happened too for your side. I myself am an average "size" guy who prefers it soft and sweet to rough and tumble and was informed by a woman as of late that even if a guy didn't always treat her like gold and only sees her for sex that she preferred a bad boy who is well endowed to a gentleman who has performed daty on her for hours and treat her like a queen. Was she right in saying sadly that most women prefer that or is that more specific to her situation? Honestly.

That is a very touchy subject. I'm sure you heard of guys saying that they won't see a lady unless she has huge boobs. I find this to be unfair to any other lady that has regular breasts or smaller breasts, we are who we are and to be judged by the size of our penis or breasts is not fair at all. I see ladies of all types of body and love them all. If she likes to see a man with a huge cock and you are only normal size and she makes you feel inadequate just don't see her anymore and move on.

Just saying...

• Like 5

Fortunately, I think that lady might be the exception rather than the norm. Cerb is full of posts from SP's saying that size doesn't matter (to an extent).

Read Emily J's (a self professed cock lover, LOL) blog for more info about "size" she's got a full blog entry related to this.

As far as sweet versus rough and good guy versus bad boy its all a matter of taste and as long as there is mutual respect thats all that matters. (sometimes soft and sweet "good guys" like it rough and tumble too;))

Notch is right, with so many awesome women here on Cerb find one that appeals to your style and taste and have fun.

Chuck

• Like 2

My opinion based on my experience and from what I have read on CERB is what ladies really want is a gentleman, someone who treats them with respect

As for what the lady said to you, imho it was inappropriate, just as inappropriate if a man told a lady her breasts were not big enough or too big or well you get the idea

We are all people with feelings and deserving of respect. It sounds to me from your post that she didn't respect your feelings.

RG

• Like 2

As someone who has made comments about loving a Mr. big I can also attest to loving cocks of all shapes and sizes. Size certainly does not guarantee a good time in bed I can attest to that as well. So to limit yourself is doing yourself a disfavor. Not all men are good at daty, some not at intercourse, no matter their equipment size, but there is always something that can be done that is fun and satisfying, especially when openly communicated between the participants.

So no matter what your size go and play with confidence, we'll love you.

• Like 3

I have a qestion for the ladies of cerb and for the gents..well... I'm sure this has happened too for your side. I myself am an average "size" guy who prefers it soft and sweet to rough and tumble and was informed by a woman as of late that even if a guy didn't always treat her like gold and only sees her for sex that she preferred a bad boy who is well endowed to a gentleman who has performed daty on her for hours and treat her like a queen. Was she right in saying sadly that most women prefer that or is that more specific to her situation? Honestly.

ok, first of all if she says your penis it too small, its her vagina is too big. you can be pleasured by all shapes and sizes.

of course girls like to be treated like gold as much as men do :). its not only treating one person better then the other. Both people should be respectful.

now, although I love daty as much as the next girl but now for hours? really? that's too long. well maybe its just me and my ADD (legit Attention deficit disorder). gotta keep things new and interesting so my mind 15 20 min then move on lol

• Like 1

From reading the OP, i had the impression it wasn't a cerb girl. Probably a gf( ex!) or just a female friend advising him on relation.

I aggree nobody should make fun of others or make them feel inadequate. As for preference, you can't really fault someone for what they prefer. People have all kinds of criteria for what they find attractive. There's probably 10-15% of the girls who say they wouldn't date a guy that isn't taller then them on dating website for exemple. And we all know what some guys have for criteria....

I used to find that superficial, but in a way, is it that much worst then "inside" criteria? Like looking for someone with charisma, smart or generosity. Or looking for that "chimestry". Most of those thing also can't be changed.