Hannah @ Paradise/Angel's Touch

Avg. of 4 Recommendations

My husband and I recently had our first ever couples erotic massage. We did a lot of research online before deciding to go ahead with this new experience and decided to book with Hannah at Paradise Spa, she also works at the sister location Angel's Touch.

The spa location was great, out in the west end, lots of parking, the room was very nice. We booked the getaway room which has a hot tub in the room and this was definitely one of the highlights of the session!

Hannah was great! Super cute petite redhead with glasses :) She was very good at listening to our requests and questions. This being our first session we had lots of questions :) We didn't find out until the end of the session that we were Hannah's first couple, and if she hadn't said anything we would not have guessed it! She was great at paying attention to both of us throughout the session, we were both very satisfied ;)

I would definitely recommend Hannah for a couples session!

Agency Paradise Spa / Angel's Touch
I would visit again
Agency Paradise Spa / Angel's Touch
I would visit again
  • Like 4

I booked an appointment this past Sunday with the lovely Hannah after seeing her picture on the home page of this site and remembering seeing her before.

It had been a year since my last encounter with Hannah. I remembered a very sexy spinner with an incredible derrière and that hot "naughty secretary" look I like so much. I also recalled a somewhat shy person that was a bit timid rendering her services ... good but timid.

Boy what a difference a year makes!! What I found on Sunday was the same intensely hot body, the same super sexy looks but on a woman with a newfound confidence in herself that just blew me away!! She now fully uses her body without hesitation, moves like a feline (and purrs like one also! lol), initiates the action and has mastered the art of teasing.

Her body slides were very naughty and her hands are mischievous! The best way I can describe my encounter is that it felt like a very hot lap-dance-massage!

It was my first time at Paradise Spa. The room was very nice, clean and well decorated. The in-room glass shower and sink are very practical and a nice touch. All this only adds to the excellent service I received from Hannah.

Unfortunately I won't be able to repeat as often as I'd like because the location is out of the way for me but repeat there will be none the less, she is well worth the drive!!

I met with Hannah on my first visit to Paradise Spa. She was great! Very friendly with a great personality. I would recommend.

Hannah is a very sexy girl and she definitely knows her way around ;)

Saw Hannah today for the first time at Angel's, and it was great. Very friendly girl, extremely sexy, good massage, and as someone else mentioned, she has an "incredible derrière".

For my first visit to an Ottawa ma, it was an amazing experience. I would repeat again.

As to Angel's Spa. The location is great, not on a busy street, and not intimidating to walk in because of that. Inside the rooms - very clean, modern, great shower. Nice place to spend a relaxing time.

Recently had my first session with Hannah. Planning an upcoming Duo with Hannah and wanted to meet for a solo session first. This was also my first time at the Angel's Touch location.

This location is great and close by also off-the-main path. The room are spacious, clean, good lighting and well decorated. Very comfortable.

Hannah is everything she claims to be. An energetic vixen, a mischievous tease and flirt. She uses her agility and petite frame to its full advantage. Easily and effortlessly sliding over all the surfaces of your body. Her demeanor is confident and playful. She purrs like a kitten and is just as nimble. I would only hope she rediscovers her talent for dancing and entices her visitors both on and off the massage table.

Will I see Hannah again? It's already set. I look forward to providing a Duo rec. for her and another. ;)

• Like 1

had an opportunity to meet hannah. I needed a shelter since there was the first snowstorm, and needed someone to warm me up.

Surprisingly fun and erotic, totally different experience compared to the one a year ago. I would repeat as many as possible.

It would have been perfect if she joined the after-session shower, but anyway I think my search for a massage place is finally over.

Morning appointment. Pleasant surprise, hannah is a beautiful redhead with spinner looks. Sexy naughty librarian look with hair up and glasses. Cute laugh , sexy lips tongue and everything else. What a massage! She makes the bodyslide in to an artform. Lots of exciting touches i havent come across with anyone else. Easily best massage experience ever. Sorry it had to end, but the ending was very happy indeed.

Looking forward to the next time....

Visited paradise for the first time and met Hannah today.

She is a gorgeous spinner redhead , and she made my head spin :)

Felt like I was in a 5 star resort having a fantasy.

Enjoy

So decided to drop by Angel's with no appointment and was lucky enough to be able to choose between two girls: Hannah and Bella. Since I didn't know either, I asked the receptionist to surprise me. So off I go to the room which is very spacious, clean, well lighted, nice shower and a very comfy sofa. So in walk Hannah and boy is she cute! Now I won't go into details about hot she is but if there's one thing you HAVE to try is Hannahs massage skills! I would be willing to go back just to get a massage from her: no nude, no release. Just an hourlong massage! That's how good she is, well, for me at least:) HIGHLY recommend!

I have been visiting Hannah for over 3 years now and man is she lovely! Typical GFE! Very soft skin and amazing body rub skills! you get into the mood right away. Gentle touches leads you into a paradise :) 5 Star experience.! Highly recommended! :cool:

Hi!

I had the pleasure of meeting Hannah for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Easily one of the best ������ massage I have experienced.

Hannah is a beauty. Her red hair, beautiful eyes, sexy smile and amazing bums are all I have been able to think about for the past two weeks.

The massage was very good and the body slides were out of this world. She has some incredible tricks that I had never seen before.

Hannah made sure that the session was pleasurable until the very last minute.

I will repeat for sure.

I have to agree with every post. Her enthusiasm for her work is infectious and you leave the session feeling years younger because of it. We still have to visit the Getaway Room's hot-tub - but that is a fantasy for a future date.

I just saw Hannah today. She's an amazing girl, absolutely adorable. Her pics are accurate, and her face is really nice to gaze at. She's very pro-active in getting the mood going. She is legit, guys!

I saw Hannah again a couple of days ago. Man, is she ever hot. Like super-hot. Our second session was even better than the first. I'm looking forward to a third with this gorgeous, sexy, playful, firey red-head. Just thinking about her gets me hard!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.