Recommendations for an oriental girl?

I am looking for some recommendations for a nice oriental girl. Would appreciate any comments. Thanks.

I can't recommend the girl, but I can recommend Ottawa Playgirls as being a reputable agency.

A few weeks back, I noticed Tracey posted an ad for a new lady named Miyuko who's 23.

www.613girls.com

At least with OPG, you won't have to worry about being fed the "bait and switch" scam so often found in Ottawa.

Good luck to you...

Edited by Mature Angela
Change text

Look at the reco for Naomi .... she used to be Michelle from OGFE, there are reviews under that name too.

While I have not seen Annessa (yet) I have read excellent reviews and heard great things. She is not "fully" asian so I guess it depends on how flexible you are. Here is a member review, she is also on CERB so you can check out her page, worth looking at her pics very hot.

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=10258

While I have not seen Annessa (yet) I have read excellent reviews and heard great things. She is not "fully" asian so I guess it depends on how flexible you are. Here is a member review, she is also on CERB so you can check out her page, worth looking at her pics very hot.

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=10258

I believe Annessa is half-Thai. She's beautiful regardless.