400 and counting!!

Guest gagagaga

This is officially my 400th post.

Just wanted to thank everyone for sharing so much valuable information and even just some laughs.

Keep it cummin!!

Guest gagagaga

●●●-- it ●●●●●●-

muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Aha! Now that is how it is done! There I was just posting when I have a comment to make! Dohh!:lol:

Or you can post alot of pic's of ladies..but the comments and continually excellent threads is what makes this place rock!

congrats Joe on 400 +

Aha! Now that is how it is done! There I was just posting when I have a comment to make! Dohh!:lol:

You to YS ...soon to be a 1000 post man yourself! you go..as well!:wink:

Go! . . . Lol. :?

hahaha I think I was the one that suggested contributing to jokes section and posting interest stories such as picture galleries and the sun girl section. I do prefer to use my posts for things meaningful to me :)

and of course how difficult it is being a little man in a big mans world!!

and of course expounding the virtues of having a small package! Ah yes hung like a horse.......

But seriously I wonder if some of you even have jobs!! Seems like you are always posting!!! The site sometimes reminds me of the National Inquirer with a ton of different sections and columnists, thank goodness we have targeted sections so I can narrow down my search for beautiful well rated ladies, you guys remember the recommendation and announcements sections right? that were we find out what lovely's we can book and weather they are to our taste or not because at the end of the day well you know the real reason the board is here :). You guys keep posting I will keep the ladies busy :D

Dummpy my friend...you are a legend! ( in your own mind of course! ROTFLMAO! j/k) ..your continued posts on topic matter only is indeed appreciated by the community here! so stop it with jokes!

Yes I can remember a couple years back, it was all discussion, and we did not even have a rec section...posts were posts...threads were excellent...look at 1 long senior member I use to read all his posts on rec's which was Dreamer8...now that is going back in the good old days DON'T GET ME WRONG these days are good as well.And yes..I keep doing the same..keeping the lovely ladies locally or touring busy! because that is what is is all about..right?