Any Ebony ladies in Ottawa?

Check CL for an ad by a girl who describes herself as "Thick Island Girl". There are a couple of ebony girls who advertise in the Sun as well. I am personally a fan of Shy who has a profile on this board, but she is definitely not BBW.

Divine Chocolate is a regular poster on CL. Near perfect curvy body (but not BBW). With right chemistry you will be in heaven but with some restrictions. I agree as well that Shy is very good (and very slim) with very few restrictions

DV just started advertising a lady by the name of Lyna.

http://discreetvalley.com/AbraNewVersion/html/lyna.php

I have not heard anything about her, nor does she look to be familiar...at least to me.

P....

Being an incall only kinda guy I haven't seen her myself, but I found this reco. Not trying to imply anything but one may want to keep in mind though that so far this is the reviewer's one and only post on this board.

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=7416&highlight=lyna

A nice amply figured and friendly ebony girl is Janie, who is at Acqua or sometimes one of their other places.

I'm curious about Yaya too and will let you know if I see her.

At some point (when she is in town), I'd like to see Samara as she looks just my type. Beautiful, sensual and curvy!

Divine Chocolate has very exotic look and incredible figure in her pictures.. does anyone know if her figure is all natural or enhanced? (i'm a natural boobs kinda guy i guess). She looks absolutetly stunning.

Just saw this on CL today. Wow.

http://xxxxxx.xxx.html

Just FYI, any links to CL (and some other places - read FAQ) will automatically be blocked in CERB posts, so no use cutting-and-pasting them in.

And remember, there's lots of BS (exaggerated ads) and B&S (bait and switch) happening on CL, so buyer beware.

A nice amply figured and friendly ebony girl is Janie, who is at Acqua or sometimes one of their other places.

could you pm me the link for janie?

There are a few black girls on CL. One from Cuba called Pamela I think. There is another one that does only outcalls, there is Yaya. Any reco appreciated.

Erica on E-C is really nice. Great service and friendly. Not a bbw but well proportioned

(if same one)... She is Erica_here4u on CERB...and she is amazing...nobody kisses like her, and she is better than "well proportioned" ...she is spectacular.

(The "DUO" is amazing too!)

Guest O****wa 6**r

has anyone seen Ivory?

Or does anybody know when Adryanna / Channel will be back?

Thanks