Hey, we've seen a lot of threads recently enquiring about the best of this or that. Can we get a discussion as to the best duos in the city? I've been looking for one and I just haven't seen sufficient comparison of these lovely pairings.

Slammer

That is a tricky one as duo's tend to change faster than SP's!! I am trying to bring 2 insatiable hotties together for a duo extravaganza but it is very difficult.

I do know that Lili Luv and Alex Heart are fairly consistent with there offering at least a few times a year and it is one hell of an experience.

Pretty Paige is always up for some FFM action and she will usually meet with any of the known ladies as she is very socail and loves the ladies as much as we do.

I hesitate to mention her name as she feels an association with me reduces her appeal, however Petite Amy and Sexxy Brooke are a duo that would be worth a spin for sure.

The stuff on the horizon looks cool too the Vicotria Jolie and Rachelle Rains duo will be intense.

Shy and Phoebee (in the day) each have had some great pairings.

And Redseductress and Erin_xo have had some very successful teamwork.

Shy and Phoebee (in the day) each have had some great pairings.

And Redseductress and Erin_xo have had some very successful teamwork.

Funny you should mention Shy! I still remember the whirl wind half hour duo with her and Lacy, it was a very interesting half hour, no girl girl but I am not sure if that was because of time constraints or a lack of attraction to the same sex. Lacy was very hot wish she was still around.

The best duo for me as I have only had 1 duo with an SP and the rest have been in my personal life and I don't think that can count... but I hope there are more to come :)... was Angeleyes and Sapphire. Angeleyes can really work that behind and she is simply beautiful and I can go on about her. There are too many beautiful woman on here so any duo with any lady would be the best duo :)

Im bias but anything to do with Brook-Lynn is beautiful. She's about as perfect as they come, and I love her to pieces....

Your a beautiful person inside and out, kisses.

Thanks Dummpy for the mention, one day I might get too do a duo with ya, one day.... :)

How does any discussion about "desirable duos" not include Emma A. versus Miss Chloe? If you can catch those two in town together, it would be entirely worthwhile.

Let's not forget the courtesans of French Kiss Society (FKS). Visiting Ottawa,

Emmie Olsen and Charlotte Sinclair are a fabulous team ... not to be missed !!

There is no question that PrettyPaige and Brook-Lynn perform in a most erotic

fashion... can hardly wait for another encounter.

Our ever so lovely Cloe and Kyra from Toronto are most scintilating together.

I second that. Miss Cloe and Emma are an amazing pair of beautiful women.

Hope to repeat and top the performance.

Redstorm

How does any discussion about "desirable duos" not include Emma A. versus Miss Chloe? If you can catch those two in town together, it would be entirely worthwhile.

I second that. Miss Cloe and Emma are an amazing pair of beautiful women.

Hope to repeat and top the performance.

Redstorm

thank you gentlemen..thats because we dig each other...:-D

This is a great topic and I would like to hear from the ladies as to those who already have partners arranged for this service.

You can check the recommendations for the magnificent and very sexy Duo with Miss Chloe & EmmaAlexandra.

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=11363&highlight=attilathehun

ATH

Hey, we've seen a lot of threads recently enquiring about the best of this or that. Can we get a discussion as to the best duos in the city? I've been looking for one and I just haven't seen sufficient comparison of these lovely pairings.

Slammer