Hey what are the best ripper bars in the peg, used to like club fantasy but I heard it is closed now? or relocated?? I liked the laid back atmosphere in there.

funny thing, I was thinking the same thing today. Alas google failed me in my searches. It kept coming up with out of date lists. I went into Teasers on Thursday. Was disappointing.

-JW

Hey what are the best ripper bars in the peg, used to like club fantasy but I heard it is closed now? or relocated?? I liked the laid back atmosphere in there.

the ones i like are

Solid Gold - 216 Notre Dame Avenue - downtown has a web site

Sin City - 1740 Ellice Avenue - near airport

Teasers - 611 Archibald Street

as far as I know club fantasy and boomers are closed

as what Kingforaday says, those are the only ones in the city, Solid Gold is about the best one, but Sincity has the larger size establishment. the other ones he said that are closed, are closed for good.

Ended up in Teasers last night, was allright but lots of $$ for what you get, too bad about Boomers( crazy bar) and Club Fantasy those were my favorite 2. is solid gold the old gentlemans club?? sorry I am not from the city, thanks for you guys responses.

I was in both Teasers (if you can't say anything good, don't say anything) and Solid Gold last weekend. Solid Gold was not up to standard of some of the places I have visited in Toronto but the girls that were there were pretty hot. Couple of bachelor parties going on so it was fairly rowdy but I was surprised there were not more girls as it was a Saturday night.

club fantasy is still around it's just not a stripper bar anymore which in unfortunate because it was a great place in it's glory days....

It has new owners that thought the girls weren't worth the investment, now it's more of a VLT bar.

My favorite place is Sin City, Solid Gold (old gentlemens club) is good but very pricy.

I wish I would have bought Club Fantasy, I think I could have supported myself, god you gotta love stripper bars.

I know i would support that idea - what is up with all the strip clubs closing

has the recession hit?

one girl each hour for ten minutes tops , and we call that a stripper bar??? no wonder their closing down.

No kidding. The Strip bars here are a joke. I haven't been to Sin City yet.

Centerfolds on McPhillips was a dump but many of the girls doubled as SP's there. After their dance, they would sit at the bar and wait and see who came up to them. For $.5 you could get really looked after. :boobies:

When i go to the PEG on business, Solid Gold is the place i frequent. It's a hit 'n' miss with the ladies though.

I've never been to Solid Gold but I've heard it's pricey. Might give it a try, we'll see. Strip joints have never been my thing. I see 2 ladies and I'm usually ready to go.

Not sure where to go now, still sad about crazy bar and club fantasy I guess it will probablly be solid gold.

Those two were my fav's too.

I remember the good old days selling shooter's in between shows, and the strip offs at the Crazy bar.

Club fantasy was the best, weird stage to dance on but loved doing the side stage shows and met some great gentlemen there that became long time friends.

Solid Gold AKA, Gentlemen's club is way to pricey. I went once on duo night. Couldn't believe they charged $7 just to enter the tiny establishment. Not to mention the drink prices. Is it just me or did it look bigger in there when it was the Oxford?

Teaser's has lost it's umph since it changed owners. It is to long of a wait in between shows and the last time I was there, the 2 dancers I did see looked bored to death. Just going with the motions.

What happend to the crazy bar aka boomers now.. last time i was there like a yr ago there were strippers..

yes gentlemens club, or whatever its called now.. i personally think it sucks.. the girls seem like they have other things on their mind then enjoying what they are doing.. "i have to do laundry tomorrow, need to study for school, man do i need to go grocery shopping", that kinda dull look, with a robot routine already inbeded in their minds..

I know centerfolds use to be super shitty (went there when i was 13, and up haha)..

I actually just went there to see, as a friend of mine stripped there, and its changed for the better, the stage is really nice now.. they have an outdoor patio.. (lots of new young people chilling there now).. a back stage for bands.. i dont know.. could get better, maybe ill go strip and bring you all haha.. we need a decent bar, where teh girls are real, feel safe, and a good enviroment for all, along with resonable drink charges, and a small cover to no cover at the door.

I think boomers is going to be a smitty's, I almost cried when I saw this, maybe we need to get together and start a dancer bar since we all seem to like the same 2, I forgot about centerfolds, looks like I will have to try it out on Sat night for a change, who's in?

I think boomers is going to be a smitty's, I almost cried when I saw this, maybe we need to get together and start a dancer bar since we all seem to like the same 2, I forgot about centerfolds, looks like I will have to try it out on Sat night for a change, who's in?

I thought Centerfold's was done as a strip bar?

Is it open again??:-?

I am just going by Mystiques comment of seeing her friend strip there, I am not sure it has been a million years since I was there, ayone know for sure??

oh really.. well boomers, was also too going down hill..

i don't really think theres a "nice strip club"..

i mean one with good girls, nice looking, good attitude..

and nice decor..

however with centerfolds you still get the stragglers walking in being where it is.. but the stage was really nice, its higher up now.. and has a back stage, i don't know.. but it was good.. but I'm not sure how good of quality strippers go there.. decor of the rest isn't the greatest..

but i think with every bar its hit and miss.. gentleman's club, is probably one of the nicer ones.. but the girls are robots.. lol. not all but most..and the cost of everything is just stupid.

sin i think the girls are alot better there.. but you also have the Howard Johnson beside it i believe which is a dump all on its own too lol..

• Like 1

The last time I went to Sin City it was pretty good, a lot of younger girls in there getting frisky with each other, come to think of it those little side shows by the young girl patrons were the best part of it all, I even ended up buying a couple of them shooters for their entertainement. Keystone in Brandon used to be pretty good as well, may have to go for a ride over there and check it out.

the keystone can be fun - I go at least once a week - the girls are like everywhere else hit and miss - sometimes friendly sometimes just doing their job

Let me start by begging y'all NOT TO SHOOT THE MESSENGER.

I'm originally from Montreal where the downtown stripclubs were great. There was no cover charge unless they had a feature performer, otherwise it would be a toonie to the doorman for seating you. Although a beer was $6 (15 years ago), they had continuous entertainment with playmate quality girls who took pride in their dancing skills. Heck they even had free weekday lunch (11am-1pm) and dinner (5-7pm) buffets with a good assortment of items including salads, pastas, pizza, smoked meat (dang I miss Montreal smoked meat), even a cook carving the daily special (roastbeef, turkey, ham). Where do u think I hung out at lunch during my University days.

And although I agree that a $7 cover charge just to take a look is not warranted, you can't expect to have clubs like that in Wpg if us boys and gals aren't willing to pony up for it. Just like everything else in life you get what you pay for. And what is Wpg renowned for? Hmmmm.... lemme see.... Oh yeah, we're always looking for a deal (re. cheap)!

If the goal is to get wasted I suggest a pub or similar establishment. But if you want to have some quality continuous entertainment in a quality establishment while enjoying your beverage(s), it's usually gonna cost ya.

Now, if you'll excuse me I have to find my Kevlar vest. :lol:

I dropped over $200 in Teasers the night I was in there, if that is cheap I guess that is what I am, it's SP's from now on for me more bang ( hehe) for your buck.