Curious, Discerning tastes

I am quite curious about one aspect of this industry, and I hope to not offend anyone with it as everyone has a right to their own opinions I suppose. If you do please let me know via PM and I will make sure to apologize if I have steered outside my own lane.

I'm curious about the resulting clients each SP has age wise. Would a younger SP have more clientele over there age?

Are there much more clients in the older group then say the pre 30 group?

I find myself drawn to younger SP's and I'm not really sure why that is, I also tend to always date younger ladies when the opportunity arises. My sense of beauty may be different then others though as I find certain things extremely attractive while others are a pure turn off. Does this make me shallow in viewing the external characteristics of ladies in this way?

It's been a long day at work and I'm starting to celebrate hitting my income quotas for the first quarter!

You do not have to feel shallow over the fact that you prefer younger ladies at all. WE all have our turn on's and preferences with our sexuality.

However, an older SP in er 30's may have the experience that will help guide you through your date, in a more relaxed and confident manner. BUT there are many younger SP's that also have these qualities.

Most of my clients have been older men, even when I was a young SP. I just feel more comfortable with an older man. Young men just dont seem to have the mannerism and seem to have something to prove, while the mature man seems to really want to savor the moment with you more so. I have met with some young men that break that mold too though.

I think at the end of the day, it boils down to....

Does the SP attract you? Is she well established with good reputation? Are you comfortable with interacting in conversation? Is she going to give you the kind of service you are looking for? If all of these are yes, then I say take the plunge! Then you will know for sure.

It is the same on our end, although I typically will see older men, if a younger man contacts me, and seems to ave the kind of manners and etiquette that I look for in a date, then I will gladly book with him. It really all depends on how the person interacts with me on that initial contact. Then if he was a pleasure to spend time with I will book him again, if not then I simply decline his offer.

BUT YOU DON'T have to feel ashamed or like there is anything wrong with what your preferences are as long as you are respectful to who ever your with.

• Like 5

This thread caught my eye because of the word"discerning". A word I often use in my ads to describe the type of men I want to attract "men with discerning tastes". I understand the word to mean having good judgement, good taste, wanting better. Perhaps I'm wrong maybe when you seek a particular age group perhaps that makes you discerning as well,? Anyway to echo Miss Sophia- whatever your preference- there is someone for you, no need to feel anyway because your tastes are for a particular age bracket, so long as they aren't under 18. I attract as many younger guys as I do older gents-23-60's, I prefer to deal with over 35's-thats my preference, and that is fine. We all have preferences don't ever worry about expressing them, variety is what makes the business exciting, something for everyone:icon_biggrin:

• Like 4

I find some of these forums a bit amusing. Personally, my preferences vary depending on my mood, how much time and/or money I have.

I have been a hobbyist for many years, and I truly appreciate the ladies on CERB. In my experience, if you discuss your wishes with the lady involved in a respectful and polite manner, you can usually come to a satisfactory mutual arrangement. Many of the SP's are willing to set a rate depending on whether I want an "oil change" or a "full tune up". If an SP says rates are not negotiable, I do not attempt to negotiate. If I can only afford a Chev, I don't try to buy a Mercedes.

Gordon

• Like 1

Thank you for your input both of you are lovely ladies.

I do find all the same things you have mentioned with younger groups, the higher expectations etc, and not just girls as SP, but in general.

After much thought I think my tastes are more youthful appearance and that type. I've really not had much attraction to ladies who are typical drop dead gorgeous types in magazines and the like.

I do love all woman and enjoy all woman but I have a real weak spot for Red heads it seems.

• Like 1

Don't ever feel bad about what attracts you. Your decision to pursue younger woman is understandable.

You do ask, do younger sp's see more clients? That really depends on their reputation, goals and traits. I know of many many mature sp's who work more clients then the younger ones, because they have more experience and knowledge of the industry. The one real difference I see is that the the mature ladies are more selective in the clients we do see. I don't want to see 10 guys a day for 15 minutes each. My preference is to see 1 quality friend versus the McDonalds mentality of mass. The younger sp might not understand that yet and will book every client that contacts her. I turn down more calls then I accept. Could not be bothered dealing with some clients who seem to view me as a commodity.

Meaghan

xoxo

• Like 4