Best Service in the clubs

None of them!

It is agsinst the law to provide "service"

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 3

Guest **n****er

Try gatineau. Ottawa is a low service city. Sometimes my drink never comes.

I find the Barefax give the best service with the staff that they have right now.

I would agree with tanand...once notices you're there, getting a drink at Barefax is no problem. One night I had a hot girl with me at the table and the drinks were flowing regularly. Buy one of the sexy servers a drink and she'll be by to ensure you're never dry.

Guest Ni**t*****t

depends on what you call best service. If you are referring to club/bar service, I love Barb's... been a customer there for years and know everyone... "small town atmosphere"

If you are talking CR service, then I can't really say. Every club caters to different tastes.

I find the staff at Barb's rather good, I never wait too long for my drinks, and some of the staff are rather sweet looking!

Best,

toine

Now, I've found that sometimes the waitresses at the Silver Dollar don't even see and never come to ask you if you want beer, so you have to go the bar yourself and get it. This would be the best service ever, because that means you don't need to tip anybody since you're serving yourself. ;)

• Like 1

Can't say I have ever had too much of a problem getting a drink at my local watering hole. Vanessa at Barb's even knows my drink and just brings it to me as I sit down. Granted it took a while, but it is great to have service like that! ltl