Do you partake in the festivity of it all- egg hunts, big dinner, giving -receiving of chocolate gifts. Or is it another holiday that has become to commercialized for your liking?

• Like 2

No eggs hunt, but will be at one family's house for big gathering and big lunch and at another family's house for big supper but a smaller gathering. Will be giving chocolate also.

• Like 1

I'm heading back home to England for Easter this year. My parents are having about 25 of my family members over for dinner on Friday, so should be loads of fun!!! Then off to my cousin's on Easter Sunday for an egg hunt with the little ones...it's going to be a blast! This will be my first Easter home in some time, so I'm really looking forward to it.

• Like 2

I'm heading back home to England for Easter this year. My parents are having about 25 of my family members over for dinner on Friday, so should be loads of fun!!! Then off to my cousin's on Easter Sunday for an egg hunt with the little ones...it's going to be a blast! This will be my first Easter home in some time, so I'm really looking forward to it.

Aww nice Spud that sounds very special, treasure and enjoy every moment, I wish you very safe travel and a very happy easter:biggrin:

going to be a quiet Easter for me will be spending it alone no plans so far for the first time in years

Just a suggestion- but you could invite a lovely cerb lady to join you:icon_wink: if you didn't want to be alone. Being alone can be nice as well though, relaxing, no one to answer to. However, no matter how you chose to spend your time enjoy it:icon_smile:

• Like 1

Easter is March 31st.... the premier of Game of Thrones Season three..... forget chocolate and bunnies... "Winter is Coming"

Anyone with pay TV and who LOVES great series television - this HBO series is AWESOME!

• Like 2

]....[/font] forget chocolate and bunnies...

Lol' date=' ahh well Old Dog the only thing that could direct my interest away from chocolate would be a stiff penis, lol.[/color']

• Like 1

When my son was younger (he is now 24) we would hide chocolate in the house and or outside and we would help him find them. He knew there was a big one somewhere waiting for him to find, once he found it he did not care about the little ones and we ate them while he enjoyed part of the big one. The chocolate would last him about 2 weeks.

• Like 1

Forget looking for eggs I use to get drunk and try to find my keys in the morning but that was less of a holiday and more of a weekend tradition. That being said I have switched to celebrating holidays the week after it's just so much cheaper.

• Like 1

Although my two children are now young adults with no children of their own and wont be home this year. I wont be doing anything other than visiting my mother for Easter lunch and I always bring her some Easter Lilies.

I look forward to the Easter. It reminds me of when I was a kid, growing up in the country with my four brothers. Easter Sunday always seemed to fall on a gorgeous spring day with the sun shinning and the birds singing from the trees ( before climate change - lol ). My parents would organize an egg hunt outside in the yard and my brothers and I would enjoy spending the racing all over the place looking for them.

After a period of time, my mother would call us all in in for a fantastic breakfast. I can still smell it today....

My ex and I continued the tradition with my own kids until they realized the Easter Bunny cant lay chocolate eggs. It was always such a fun time when kids were smaller.

But tend to agree it has become more of a commerical event and now prefer celebrating Easter for its true meaning ( In my Own Opinion )

• Like 1

Guest T*rb***k

Getting together with family tomorrow; I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone :)

I just bought a ton of chocolate to give out!