Montreal Style massage

Can anyone please enlighten me as to what a Montreal Style massage entails?

I could be wrong,but I thought it was a rub-n-tug style service.Usually in a commercial setting?? If I am wrong, I too would like to know.

Might be cheap! Rates are $35 for 30 minutes.

Wonder if its this???

I was rather surprised at what was offered at a MP when I was in Montreal last week. I walk in one morning. One side sells videos while the other half is a MP.

This rather attractive lady comes out from behind the counter and asks if I've ever been there before. I say no. So she outlines the services. $40 for a twenty minute session where the lady simply gets naked and plays with herself...you can be naked, but can't touch.

However, for an additional , you can get "penetration". The girl will put a sheet of plastic between you and her. The sheet has strategically located opening cut out. This is where you insert your d--ck. But wait...first you need to put on not a condom, but a sex toy. She says it's like a real pussy...you can adjust how it contracts and releases. So this contraption (with your member in it), goes into the girl.

Maybe the contraptions is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLV1R_j_gvk

Don't know!

Might be cheap! Rates are $35 for 30 minutes.

Wonder if its this???

I was rather surprised at what was offered at a MP when I was in Montreal last week. I walk in one morning. One side sells videos while the other half is a MP.

This rather attractive lady comes out from behind the counter and asks if I've ever been there before. I say no. So she outlines the services. $40 for a twenty minute session where the lady simply gets naked and plays with herself...you can be naked, but can't touch.

However, for an additional , you can get "penetration". The girl will put a sheet of plastic between you and her. The sheet has strategically located opening cut out. This is where you insert your d--ck. But wait...first you need to put on not a condom, but a sex toy. She says it's like a real pussy...you can adjust how it contracts and releases. So this contraption (with your member in it), goes into the girl.

Maybe the contraptions is this:

www.soloflesh.com

Found that link on T erb under male sex toy demo

Don't know!

WOWZERS!! That is the strangest thing I ever heard! HUH...dunno what to say about this one!!

I think you might be right with this therory....

Now that sounds real personal and intimate! No thanks. But if its available there obviously is a market for it.....

Montreal has always been known as being ahead of the rest of the country in this industry. That has been my experience. One of the reasons guys love it when the Montreal ladies tour in their area.

Now that sounds real personal and intimate! No thanks. But if its available there obviously is a market for it.....

Ohhh My!! I am surprised that something so impersonal and almost cold could actually thrive here?? As my clients are enjoying the secure and private enviorment I provide!

But hey...maybe??

I would worry about the amount of traffic that this type of service could attract , if the rates are as low, as previous posters stated, then I could see a huge attraction to a location that should be discrete and on the low down!

With low low rates, and late hours of operation this would cause concern for any person that is aware!

$35/hh is standard price for Asian Massage parlors in Montreal, $40 in Toronto. Of course you'll tip if you want to leave happy.

AND YES.... this is a commercial place, and the by-laws do change greatly province to province.

I have not yet seen a real long lasting commercial space thrive and be safe in NB for like 10 years! We do not hide in the lights of a big city here in NB:(

So prices may tempt you...but this is about safety and discretion!

Discression is most important than anything to me which is why I tend to only see travelling ladies at hotels now. I guess I'm afraid to know the neighbours or something. High traffic I would stay away from personally.

• Like 1

My version of Montreal Massage is an erotic full body massage (or prostate), with hand release only. The added bit is that the client can "release" anywhere on me that he wants. COF, COB, CIM, etc...There is absolutely no penetration or oral. But full fulfillment of their orgasm is the goal

I am not sure,I offer massage and spa sessions like this but never heard of Montreal style...maybe cause it is NB style? hahahah JK