Just When You Thought You've Heard/Seen it all - Two more Reasons NOT to trust CL

First off, I would like to say how grateful I am that CERB is what it is.

Just when I thought I saw "everything" posted on CL, here are two postings I cam across this morning. At first I thought they were jokes, but I have a feeling, they're probably real. That's the sad part. Nonetheless I flagged them and hope others will, but I thought I'd share them with you so you can at least start your morning off with a laugh.

==================================================

I need a job...are you hiring...wfm (23)

So I decided to post here because I know that quite a few men look here for erotic services. Yes I can provide those, but thats not the type of job I'm looking for.

I'm looking for a real job.... almost anything really. My ideal job is in an office, but I'm open to any jobs.

Let me know. I can start Monday.

=====================================================

Rock and powder friendly - girls and guys - wfm (21) - downtown

NOT a PO. Need to meet asap. Please email immediately. Could be a long term relationship.

======================================================

Notice, in both case, no phone number. In any event, hope you had a good chuckle. I know I did.

Tell me again, why I bother to advertise on CL?

There are stupider places to look on the web, a few morons around here have blogs that make me shake my head. CL seems to be the meeting point for the reasonable the greedy and the stupid, so the stupid are discovered and exposed. Thankfully we have a well moderated site here and this place seems to be mostly reasonable and sane types!