Vanilla - new on OAN

I know OAN has been rather sketchy in the past but this new listing looks like it might have potential. Anyone have any info related to Vanilla or the # listed? Same # has been used on CL for Roxy and Bella. I'm wondering if Vanilla is Bella; same age, hair colour, eye colour. Speaking of age, she barely looks 18. Maybe I'll TOFTT after getting in line for dreamer's latest find!

Yes she is Vanilla also recently advertising on CL as Roxy. I never forget her very cute face. She has been recommended here both as vanilla and Roxy. Apparently she had a rough time during her first two weeks so if you plan to see her please treat her very nicely and gently. She is so young and small and fragile.

I am not sure who Bella is that you are asking?.

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=12443

Roxy/Vanilla lost her original business cell (613-XX6-1567) a couple of weeks ago.

I think she may have obtained her new one from Bella on CL. It is the same number that Bella use to have. (613-XX8-6926)

Just finished high school and plans to go to college in the fall. So, yes, young but legal. Her petite size helps emphasize the youth factor in her appearance.

young but legal. Her petite size helps emphasize the youth factor in her appearance.

You got that right..petite size:-o

LOL, tres very ;)

I am surprised dreamer has'nt hit her yet, she is as spinner as they get ;)

You got that right..petite size:-o

I would be afraid of breaking her in half, so tiny and young..I just could not, it is just not me....well on the other hand..???

I would be afraid of breaking her in half, so tiny and young..I just could not, it is just not me....well on the other hand..???

On your other hand, you could probably hold her up in the air with her butt sitting on it. Lol Can't be more than 95 lbs.

And if you were gentle and took your time and ensured maximum wetness and widening before you went all the way in, you'd be soooooo glad you did. Lol.

On your other hand, you could probably hold her up in the air with her butt sitting on it. Lol Can't be more than 95 lbs.

And if you were gentle and took your time and ensured maximum wetness and widening before you went all the way in, you'd be soooooo glad you did. Lol.

LOL...The thought had crossed my mind being 6-4 and 215, thought I just stand up and have her wrap her legs around my waist, and do a alot bicep curls :)

LOL...The thought had crossed my mind being 6-4 and 215, thought I just stand up and have her wrap her legs around my waist, and do a alot bicep curls :)

Lol! Sound like a plan, dude. I respect people who can think creatively.

Thanks for all the feedback. Obviously not my brightest moment since I had read the Vanilla reco about a week ago but missed putting together the other pieces. Next time I'll use the search . . .:?

We are very pleased to have helped you out, sometimes here on CERB is like.... My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." or in this case find out! ;)

Thanks for all the feedback. Obviously not my brightest moment since I had read the Vanilla reco about a week ago but missed putting together the other pieces. Next time I'll use the search . . .:?

I know OAN has been rather sketchy in the past but this new listing looks like it might have potential. Anyone have any info related to Vanilla or the # listed? Same # has been used on CL for Roxy and Bella. I'm wondering if Vanilla is Bella; same age, hair colour, eye colour. Speaking of age, she barely looks 18. Maybe I'll TOFTT after getting in line for dreamer's latest find!

I have seen her and yes she is VERY beautiful and nice. I saw her at a hotel while some other people were having their grab party :D Made seeing her interesting :D

lol a grab party or a grad party? I'd like to check out a grab party with some of the ladies 'round here.

She does look like a cutie, I was glad to see she has returned somewhat part time in the last week or so, unfortunately she doesn't pre announce her working days. The younger less experienced gals gotta understand that some of us have busy schedules and can't just drop everything. I'd give me left nut ( and right one too,if need be) to see this gal but she doesn't give much advance warning that she's available.