Taylor definitely makes up for the location. She provides a great massage with multiple options (YMMV) and a great attitude.

Hey!!! I'm so sorry, amidst all the excitement of re-opening and of course the SHOWER lol, I forgot to tell you who else is working here. Tiffany moved so she is no longer here; we just rehired a lady who had a short term job here a year and a half ago and has worked for two other places (she prefers not to mention where). Today two other girls came for interviews, both brunettes, one heavier set also Spanish, the other is a younger lady of European decent. We're unsure which one is the purrrrfect candidate at the moment; but I will let you know as soon as I can!

Again I apologize to everyone for the extreme delays with the construction here; the date of completion on our front door was changing every few days, causing bouts of confusion to our wonderful clientele.

I hope to soon see all those familiar faces and some new ones too!!!

Visited the renovated place this afternoon and had a session with Taylor. She is a very open minded and very giving girl who is very easy to talk to and look at , if you don't mind the tattoos. She is not a spinner but is tall and definitely has the curves in the right places

By the washroom /shower looks good and is clean.

Hey, sorry to revive such an old thread, but since it already existed, why start a new one? So has anyone tried calling Hannia's in the past two weeks? It's been going to the answering machine, anyone know what's up? I visited them just two weeks ago, and then the next day no more further calls were picked up.