just the one you want - YouR Fantasy girl - 22

No she is a fake. This sp is using fake photos of other ladies from cerb and other places just to lure guys in. She is on here as DiamondGoddess but I think her account is suspended.

She never stopped, everyday she is posting with different photos but uses the same number. You need to do your research for sure to be sure you are meeting up with who you think you are. Many fine "honest" ladies on here, be careful on BP.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=125521

she's at it again

• Like 1

if you actually type in her phone number on BP and do a search, it comes up with a half dozen or so different ads, different girls, all having the same number. I texted the number once and whomever was there said that they were going to plaster my cell number all over the place. STAY AWAY from that number!

It's been said before, but I wonder this every time I see one of these "what about so-and-so on BP/CL" questions: why wonder about them? I mean, yes, I get the curiosity, the draw of the new - but still.

Here you are on CERB. CERB is overflowing with charming and skilled SPs of every shape and size, catering to pretty much every taste. They are vouched for, reliable in their claims, and a known quantity - not to mention known quality.

Why come here to ask about anonymous SPs posting in an unreliable forum? It's like going to the finest restaurant in town and then asking your fellow diners whether they know anything about the local McDonalds.

• Like 2

Why come here to ask about anonymous SPs posting in an unreliable forum? It's like going to the finest restaurant in town and then asking your fellow diners whether they know anything about the local McDonalds.

Lol, good comparison. With so many here and gorgeous travelling girls coming through all the time it's hard to imagine a man would have to look elsewhere. But I suppose there is a chance some men may have seen alot of cerb girls and someone new, unheard of on another site may catch his attention and he becomes curious and possibly feels okay there as alot of cerb ladies advertise there as well. Personally I think the draw to that site is a hope for girls offering cheaper service rates, but thats just my assumption.:icon_biggrin:

Edited by cr**tyc***es