Soul experiences with SP and MA ?

Curious to hear what others may say on this.

I think its possible but rare.

Too often some SP advertise and appear as Sex Addicts, simply gushing with orgasms etc, and this shtick obviously vaporizes very quickly. Or the client is wanting to experience this sex monster experience - I'm guilty here - and collaborates in the illusion which dissolves all too quickly.

Or some find it on some level troubling in some way to be engaged in this activity, both the SP and the client ( and I have this experience on occasion), and this manifests in uneasiness or lack of connection on either party.

But I have some expereince where both the SP or MA have found ways to integrate in a delightful positive way this practise and I have been able to appreciate a bit this act of giving.

Comments ?

I find that the fewer acronyms used, the better. A sensual, gushing sex monster that can explain that without resort to acronyms likely can be "delightful", rather than mechanical.

I find that the fewer acronyms used, the better. A sensual, gushing sex monster that can explain that without resort to acronyms likely can be "delightful", rather than mechanical.

I don't think it's good to judge based on the use of acronyms. Some of us just use them because that's the industry lingo. Plus, it takes up less space on my website to have "bbbj" than "bareback blowjob", for example.

I think there is a difference between faking it and an SP enjoying what she does. The phoniness in someone can come out real quickly with all those "ohhhs and ahhhs" or in any social situation for that matter.

I like sex but I wouldn't consider myself a sex addict. I enjoy what I do and just having a nice connection with someone but not all SPs are gushing sex monsters. I am running a business and take pride in it but one thing I will not do is act fake. What you see is what you get with me. Like you said, there is a disconnection that happens very fast in that type of scenario.

• Like 1

First, I think you have to take a look at the industry we're discussing. It's not called the 'sex trade" for nothing. It IS about sex however the people involved, on both sides of the mattress, have taken what was once a completely sexual entity and added heart and soul to it and made it into something more. If you read any thread on here or look at many of the guestbooks, you will see people connecting, making friends, valuing intimacy and connection, cuddling, hugs, kisses etc. This in itself answers your questions because YES, there is a soul connection for many people. Soul connections don't have to be a huge grandiose head over heels in love sort of deal, they can be meaningful "I get excited when i know I'm going to see you" or "I love cuddling with you afterwards and having a chat".

Many tend to take the grander view and miss the amazing little things that are happening. Yes, they might recognize that they enjoy this person and want to see them but they don't realize the magical thing that happened. This hobby affords so many people opportunities to meet other people and making connections in so many different ways that it truly is brilliant. I find something wonderful in each and every one of my guests, and I am thankful for that every day.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not so naive that I don't understand not everyone is in for non monetary reasons and some people just want to get off but I'm seeing more good people, especially on this board, than indifferent and that is what I'm basing my thoughts on. :makeout:

So yes, there are soul connections made every day and I for one am thankful for each and every one.

• Like 2