Looking for Roxy

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has any info on a girl named Roxy that used to work out of the Howard Johnson in Winnipeg. I had seen her a bunch of times over the winter on some advice from a member on a different board. She was very hot and gave the best dtbbj's I've ever had in my life.

Been trying to get a hold of her for a few weeks with no luck. Anybody seen her lately or have any contact info? Pls. PM me.

I have never heard of her so sorry I can't help you, but if any one knows how to get a hold of her please PM me as well as I wouldn't mind trying her out.

Nope definitely not Foxy. Found Roxy from a post on ISG about her back in Feb. Seen her a few times in the following months and can't seem to find her anymore. Young spinner, 24, brown hair and eyes.

Posted via Mobile Device

Have you tried CL-Winnipeg?

It seems to ring a bell for me. I know who you're talking about but I can't help you.

i believe that was teh same girl that use to work at EB/TO maybe she still does or maybe they went to nevadas.. if thats the same girl sounds like it, just not sure of the age..

her and her friend come and go like that..

Roxy and her friend Cassie were both working out of Broadways for a while. I believe that Cassie is still available at Broadways, but you need to call to see when she's on.. No word on Roxy, though..

Don't know if that's the same girl or not. She had never mentioned having any prior MP experience although I had read reviews of Roxy and Cassie from EB/TO in the past. Thanks to every one who has replied so far. Hopefully I end up finding someone who knows what she's up to. I hope she's ok whatever she's doing. I know the last time I saw her some jerk was roughing her up over some debt which I paid off for her. I should have kicked his head in, but the last thing I need is to get charged over that shit.

Posted via Mobile Device

VERY VERY SAD. The DARK side of the industry. Throw, in coke, crack and crystal, and its DARKER. SAD, VERY VERY sad.

VERY VERY SAD. The DARK side of the industry. Throw, in coke, crack and crystal, and its DARKER. SAD, VERY VERY sad.

It is sad and it dis-heartens me deeply.

Both these ladies had a bright future ahead. Now, it might be all for not. Wizzard, you should have kicked that Pimps ass. I know I would have.:twisted:

Awful sad what happens to some people and I can?t imagine what kind of life such a beautiful person will have in store for themselves. Very, very sad. Just like KatieXOXO, another one tumbles into the destitute classes of society. I guess that is what happens when you are hanging out with the wrong people and you end up being taken advantage of by others that are only wanting to use you for their gain. Very sad indeed.

Perhaps it would be good to hear what Katie says herself on this subject.......

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=21129

Just saying......

I realize this thread is about Roxy, but the discussion went on to mention Katie as an example of the sadder side of this business. Just thought it is probably good to have the best current info about someone, and if possible allow them to have their say too.....

These girls are not trash--some just trying to get from Point A to Point B in their lives.

As a person with many 24 hours of recovery all I can do is pray for those less fortunate than I.

Perhaps she, and many others like her, will find their way out of their addictions.

And hopefully they stay `safe enough` til they get there.

God Bless

I realize this thread is about Roxy, but the discussion went on to mention Katie as an example of the sadder side of this business. Just thought it is probably good to have the best current info about someone, and if possible allow them to have their say too.....

THANK-YOU TODOSJ! His point is that don't believe everything you read on the internet! I have been a victim of Internet slandering on here, and I don't know anything about Roxy's whereabouts or anything she may or may not be messed in.... Point is, take everything you read on here with a grain of salt and don't believe everything someone sitting in their dark, damp basement is typing away on here...

oh yeah, did I mention I'm NOT a drug addict or a thief? You may find that surprising based on what's been written on here :roll:

this is a perfect example of somethings are not always what they seem, she may have had some medical or personal issues, but that is her business and girls come and go in this business, like taking a break, she has the right to defend herself and it appears she is very professional about it... bravo Katie.. kinda missed you though!!

• Like 1