Beards?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Beards?

• Hells yeah! Rawr!
    • No way! Gross!
    • Meh...
    • Depends.

I had to give the wishy washy answer of "it depends" because I've seen some hot and sexy beards and I've seen some that could hide a full tribe of pygmies and you could be speared at any moment.

I like facial hair that is becoming to the man it is on and that looks like some effort went into it's maintenance. Extra bonus when it is soft and touchable because being the sensory whore I am, I need to touch, fondle and play!

Both beards and clean shaven faces have their place in my heart!

• Like 2

Well, I've had a beard for over 30 years. There are very few people in this world who have ever seen me clean-shaven. I keep it neatly trimmed and groomed. I've never had an issue with any SP not providing me with the level of service I'd expect.

When a beard is just growing in it can be scratchy ... so you may find she's not as receptive to close snuggling or DATY. So just be respectful of that until it grows in and gets a bit softer.

Gotta agree midnite-massage, that there is nothing worse than a beard that looks like someone just came in from the wildnerness and is surprised to learn that WWII is over. The hillbilly look, where you worry that something could actually be living in the beard, is not nice at all. Yuck!!!

• Like 1

I love kissing a guy with a beard it's super sexy. Long or short doesn't matter beards are hot. Extra points if you have thick chest hair as well.

• Like 2

I voted "Hells Yeah, Rawr"! :) I like beards, goatees and clean shaven too, but a little scruff always has a special place in my heart.

Obviously I like it to be hygienic, but I am okay with it being a little rough and scruffy :)

Gerard Butler is a man who does a beard well. Not too pretty, but not too jungle-esque:

tumblr_mkuaytOn4i1s37j8no2_500.jpgtumblr_mkuaytOn4i1s37j8no4_250.jpgtumblr_mkuaytOn4i1s37j8no1_250.jpg

• Like 2

Beards to me are just like pubic hair. I don't mind if any of my clients have a beard but my preference is shaved/trimmed. You do not have to shave or trim your beard to see me, However, please, give your beard a good wash in the shower before coming over for a visit, especially if it is a long beard. I'm all for freedom of expression and if you like to keep your beard, pubes or any other type of hair on your body, I'm fine with that. In the end the only thing that matters is that your clean.

OMG.

Beards are sooo sexy. There is nothing hotter to me than making out with a bearded dude after he's gone down on me. The smell of me in his beard is such a turn-on.

The key to keeping them nice and soft is hair conditioner. Get a good one and use it on your beard too.

• Like 7

Don't care what kind of service you are giving, I will not see a provider who has a beard.

Just sayin'.

• Like 5

A SNACK FOR LATER?

You never need to worry with me

About my liking your beard, stache or goatee

I don't mind some face hair, or even if it's all bare

Just make sure it's conditioned and gleans

O-kay I'll tell you the truth

Lying is just so uncouth

So I'm feeling the need to come clean

I can honestly say

That before you get laid

Clean your face of left-over cuisine!

• Like 2

I've been rocking the "scruffy" Jesus look (long hair and a beard) for years now and haven't had any complaints from the ladies. I usually alternate between the full beard and a goatee. Currently I have a full beard. Very rarely am I completely clean shaven....I just don't think being clean shaven suits me.

The hair and beard seems to be getting whiter with each passing day and I couldn't be more psyched! Judging from my family trait I'll most likely be silver haired....and if I was gonna go bald I would have by now.....so I'm pretty sure I'm going to be sporting the long silver pony tail and silver beard look......it's gonna look pretty bad ass! :p

But yeah...back to the topic....the key is to take care of it and not let it get all ZZ Top on you. That look may work for rock stars but I think they're the exception lol. Having a beard isn't an excuse to be lazy. It still takes some grooming and like Berlin said, use conditioner....makes it nice and soft for when kissing the ladies' lips, cheeks, neck, breasts, etc, etc ;)

I've been rocking the "scruffy" Jesus look (long hair and a beard) for years now and haven't had any complaints from the ladies. I usually alternate between the full beard and a goatee. Currently I have a full beard. Very rarely am I completely clean shaven....I just don't think being clean shaven suits me.

The hair and beard seems to be getting whiter with each passing day and I couldn't be more psyched! Judging from my family trait I'll most likely be silver haired....and if I was gonna go bald I would have by now.....so I'm pretty sure I'm going to be sporting the long silver pony tail and silver beard look......it's gonna look pretty bad ass! :p

But yeah...back to the topic....the key is to take care of it and not let it get all ZZ Top on you. That look may work for rock stars but I think they're the exception lol. Having a beard isn't an excuse to be lazy. It still takes some grooming and like Berlin said, use conditioner....makes it nice and soft for when kissing the ladies' lips, cheeks, neck, breasts, etc, etc ;)

Yes, my beard definitely seems to be getting whiter (silver) .... but that's inevitable. I like to think it makes me look distinguished, although i'm problably kidding myself on that front.

Porthos

I will sometimes have a beard and sometimes not. It really depends on my mood. Plus my beard is going all white, used to be about 90% red, now it's 50% white!!! YEEK!!!!

• Like 1

I like playing around with my 'stash & goatee. Drives my SO nuts (which is why I do it of course).

Sometimes, I let 'stash & goatee grow out & get a little unruly. I trim the goatee so it comes to a point at the chin so I look like the Devil himself :icon_evil:. Final touch: Apply a little wax at each end of the 'stash for the Salvador Dali look.

My dog apparently likes the 'stash wax. He stuffs his face right up to my nose & has a good, long sniff.